Chapter 3 : This Asshole!

Hello!!!!! So her is part 3 and let me remind you there is going to be more parts!! it's not over yet it's not. and he of course is OOC in this a little bit!! But enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

Don't touch me! Cobra said

I felt a stinging pain in my right cheek...He slapped me, HE FRIKING SLAPPED ME. The slapped was so hard that I fell to the left side. I look up at him with my hair over my eyes.

'Shit...Did I hit her that hard?' I HEARD his thoughts... I guess I forgot to introduce myself

I am (Y/N) (L/N) the Poison GOD Slayer (AN: I don't know if it exists in the real Fairy tail but go whit it for this story...please) and yes I can hear peoples thoughts, no one know about not even "Erik". Tho I also have healing magic too!!

"Wow I find you after years and all I get is a slap in the face wow.?" I half ask half not

"Like hell I care!" He answered

And there goes my patience flaying away probably never to return.

"POISON GOD SLAYER: POISON SCYTHE!!" I almost scream at the top of my lungs.

He had the most surprised look on his face, Priceless...

'Wait what did she say?!!' He thought

I was holding the scythe in my hands as i was directed the attack on him. He barely got away.

"I SIAD Poison GOD SLAYER." I repeated

_Cobra P.O.V_

'She is a God Slayer, more importantly POISON God Slayer!'

"Can you please stop fanboy-ing about it and fight or at lest do something." She said

"I was NOT, and you have no way of knowing if I did anyway."

"OK, first you broke our promise and then WHEN I find you again you are super cocky and a complete ASSHOLE!! AND on top of that I CAN hear your thoughts and its getting annoying." She answered with sass.

I was so shocked by her words but I didn't show it and 'puff' we are fighting each other. About 14 min later that Natsu guy and a blond girl came.

_Time skip to after the defeat of Oración Seis_

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

We won the battle against Oración Seis...and everyone is in a pretty good mood now. Everyone except me, I was a bit angry at Cobra and on top of that I was trying to find Cobra.

'Where is he...!' I think to myself I look around and spot him just about to go with the magic Council.

"Oi! COBRA!!" I call out

He look around to se who called out to him. When he spotted me running towards him, he was about to catch me when realist that his hands was tied together. so I went to the Council members instead.

I talked to the Council members about taking to Cobra alone, they hesitated at first but agreed never less. They left me and Cobra alone to talk...

"I-I-I can-..." Was all that he could say as I cut him of...

"Do you hate me? Did I do something wrong?" I ask innocent

"No, no you didn't...I did." he answered

I was about to say something more but he beats me to it.

"I am the Bad Guy! I am not suppose to feel this towards you!!" He says

'Wait a minuet...! '' I am not suppose to feel this towards you'' Dose he feel the same way as me?'

"Wait, wait...You have feelings towards me?" I ask

He seem to freeze in place when he hear me...

'SHIT! I said that out loud?!' He thinks

He seems to tense up a lot after I said that and well I want to show that I feel the same as him...

_Cobra P.O.V_

'Shit, shit, shit... NOW SHE IS GOING TO HATE ME!!! YOU IDIOT!!' I scream at myself

She begin to walk towards me I look away and try not to think that she is so gonna slap my handsome face. (A/N: Yeah I know stupid but good...am I right? anyone, ok continue the story...) Suddenly I felt someone grab my face and turn it. And then I look in to a pair of (E/C) eyes and then I felt her hugging me.

And of course when we have a moment... MY FRIKING HANDS HAVE TO BE TAIDE TOGETHER!! WHY!!!

"Cobra- NO, Erik I Love you please accept?" She half whispered in my ear.

"I accept." I answered her back in a whisper with a smirk on my face.

It would be the perfect moment but one Council member had to interrupt us... I hissed in annoyance... (Y/N) giggled at me...

"Don't worry I will visit you in jail so often I can! "(Y/N) say

"Really?!" I say pretty shocked

"Yeah! I have to visit my boyfriend right?" She said

'Yeah- WAIT BOYFRIEND!! when did I-?'

"I mean if you want to be my boyfriend?" She ask with a innocent look, as she look up at me

"YES- I mean yeah thats cool..." I say trying to play cool

"Well I will se you around I guess se ya!" she say and kiss my cheek

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

I kissed his cheek and when I backed away, his cheeks were a little pink but so was mine anyway. (A/N: It changed quickly) I was smirking at have easy it was for me to get him to blush.

Ok to get to the point now. The Council member took him away....Just then my friends came running towards me. They all group-hug me and I just can't hug them right now, Reason they were hugging me too hard for my arms to hug them back.

"Sooo, can we go back now?" I ask

"Well yeah i guess... " Lucy answer

And then we started our journey home to the guild. And the whole way back I was just thinking about Cobra and well him!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? well it's not over...*evil laugh* Well se ya in next part!