Chapter 2 : The Reunion

Hello everyone! part 2 is here and I hope you enjoy! to let you know English is not my first language so if there is any spelling mistakes let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been years senses my little escape from The Tower Of Heaven but I have mostly gotten over it, well except one thing or should I say person. Erik. He is still on my mind every day and then questions like "is he ok?" "Dose he still remember me?" plop up in my head and angry questions to.

Master have gotten a request which is for Team Natsu to help defeat  Oración Seis. A really powerful dark guild. Me being in Team Natsu have to come.

"Listen Team Natsu you together whit Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter will defeat Oración Seis." That was the only thing or master told us.

_Time skip_

We where gathered whit the strongest members from each guild.

From Blue Pegasus: Ren, Eve, Hibiki and Ichiya

From Fairy Tail: Erza, Lucy, Gray, Natsu, (Y/N) and of course Happy.

And from Lamia Scale: Jura, Sherry and Lyon.

And lastly Cait Shelter: Wendy and Carla.

They were going thru all the members of the dark guild. There real name and powers and code names and all that shit, I honestly don't really care but Erza told me to listen so I at list know if I run into one of them. So I was listening to Jura when he explained all the details he could find about them. (A/N: I am 89% sure that this don't happen in the Anime)

"First we have Brain he is the "master" and I done have so much info about him. And I don't know his real name."

He says as he take up a photo of him. And I have to hand it to him, he is creepy af. And he has this were lines on his face.

"Second we have Midnight. he is pretty dangerous I don't know what magic he use eider and his real name is Macbeth."

"Are you sure that is a guy?" Natsu ask

Everyone was looking at Natsu now. Meanwhile I look at him whit a *are-you-serious* face.

"What?!" he finally say. we all just sigh and continue.

"OK, next is Racer. He is the fastest in the group and his real name is Sawyer."

Everyone just nodded and he continue...

"Hoteye or Richard is basically money crazy and well thats all I know about him."

then he toke a photo of a girl... and all a really got from that was name Angel and real name Sorano and something about Celestial spirit's. To be honest again I was born out of my mind and all but one name got my attention...

"And Lastly Cobra he is a Poison Dragon Slayer an-"

and he could finish the sentence...

"HE IS A DRAGON SLAYER?!" practically everyone but me shouted

I just keep my emotionless face on and ask

"And what more is there to him?"

Let me just say there where a little shocked that I was not showing any emotion about it what so ever.

"Yes, His real name is Erik. And as a partner he has a snake that he calls Cubelios." Answered Jura

My eyes widened a little as I think 'Erik? is it Him- it can't be him...I men the guard toke him, isn't he dead?' after a minute or so i relax more not full relax but sill relax, and I came to the conclusion that there is a little chance that it is him but most likely not. But when I saw the the photo of Cobra I instantly knew it was him; His maroon hair and purple-lis eyes...It just have to be him! He practically look like the older version of Erik. (Pic below)