Chapter 1

Trailer is up above!!

Isabella's POV
Today has been filled with laying in bed and doing absolutely nothing. As I'm on my phone I get a knock on my door, I look up and see my mom pop her head in the doorway. "Hey sweetie" she says with a gentle voice. "Hey mom what's up" I say dangling my feet off my bed as I sit up. I look at her and see her with half her hair curled and her make up done. "So...your father has got a invite to a formal party and we leave in a hour so hurry and get dressed." Panic sets in as the word formal falls out of her mouth.  I stretch my muscles as I stand and make my way towards my bathroom to take a shower.

Once I'm out I Brush my teeth and blow dry my damp hair. I grab my phone and start to play my playlist on my built in speakers in my room. I go to my closet and pull out the white dress I had bought earlier that week and slip it on. Once I'm done that I curl my hair, do my makeup, and in one swift motion I slip on my heels. I head downstairs to my see mom and dad waiting for me in their expensive attire. After several minutes of seeing if we had everything we get into our cars, I slip inside my black Range Rover and start the ignition. My dad sends me the directions to our destination, oddly enough the name sounds familiar.

I finally make it to my destination and Im star struck. the beauty of the building is impeccable. It's a winery that sits on acres of land, but it's not just any other winery. KNIGHT Winery owned by Damien Knight, the man who is notorious for his unbelievable billion dollar enterprise and good looks. I pull into the valet, I quickly grab my hand bag and make my way out of my car. I toss the valet my keys as I make my way into the beautiful winery.

Yes I know this is short but it's what I thought was good when I was younger!❤️