Chapter 12 🌶

⚠️warning a little bit of sexual content!!⚠️

I wake up to here birds chirping and the beautiful sun shining through the windows. The smell of coffee hits my nose which make my mouth water but first I grab my phone on the bed side table and look to see what's going on in the world only to find 200 texts from my mom. I get out of bed and head downstairs, I follow the smell of eggs and coffee down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen to find Gloria cooking away as normal but no Damien "Gloria where is Damien?" I say sitting down on the bar stool "oh darling he just doing a few laps in the Pool down stairs, and could you go and tell him breakfast will be ready" she says giving me a smile. A indoor pool!!! I think to myself "um Gloria how do I get there?" I say confused "oh just take the elevator it's on the bottom floor and I'm sure you will find the pool easily" she says flipping a piece of French toast "okay thank you" I say making my way out of the kitchen and to the elevator. The ding of the elevator rings out and the smell of chlorine hits my nose when the door opens I follow the smell until the beautiful pool comes into view. I walk in to find A beautiful figure swimming gracefully which gives me chills down my spine, I wait a couple of minutes until he comes back above water where he can hear me "Damien" I say gently but loud enough or home to hear me. He turns to look at me but before he can I look away when his glistening 6 pack comes into view. The sound of water splashing catches my attention "Good morning" he says in his deep husky voice. I look up to see him running his hands through his dark wet hair the compliments his strong bone structure - Stop thinking like that you dirty minded freak!!! My cheeks heat up of those dirty thoughts pop into my head "Hey can you pass me that towel" he says blankly. I grab the white fluffy towel and walk over and give it to him and as I'm about to walk away When  I feel a strong arm go around my waist and a large hand lay on my stomach. I feel the tips of my ears get hot with pure embarrassment "Wh-what are you doing" I say trying to push him off me. "I thought you might want to feel me against you instead of staring" he says with his hot breath hitting my neck it sends a shiver down my spine "St-top!" I say now all flustered but all he does is move my sleeve down so my shoulder is on display for him he then turns me around and picks me up with one hand and pushes me against the wall and then connects his soft luscious lips to my shoulder which makes me quiver under his touch "Sto-Ah" I say trying to stop him but he gives my shoulder a nip. "STOP DAMIEN" I say having enough, almost like if something was blocking him from thinking disappeared and he froze realizing what's going on. He takes his lips off my neck and let's me down slowly "Get OUT!" He yells pointing at the door and in no time I run out and get into the elevator. I pace back and forth I feel so violated but at the same time like a giddy teenager?! WHY !! WHY !!WHY!!!! I facepalm myself and slide down the elevator wall and sit down just thinking of what I have done in my life that this  has to happen to me. 

Later that day I hear a knock on my door and I open it to find Damien "Um get ready where going out" he says calmly which surprises me "okay I'll be down in about 10 min" I say as I shut the door but before it can even close Damien pushes it open again "Hey look I'm sorry about earlier trust me I don't have a problem it's just I was in a mood this morning so if you think I'll do that again I won't" he says looking at me Holy shit did Damien Knight freaking apologize! "No it's okay I know you won't do it again," I say giving him a smile as I shut the door quietly and once I do I can't help but to squeal and jump quietly but then I freeze what am I doing?!! A blush creeps onto my cheeks "stupid,stupid,stupid!!" I say as I walk into my closet. I go and pick a cute summer dress and a pair of black wedges and I decided on leaving my hair down in it nnatural state. I grab my Louis Vitton bag And my gold watch.

I head down the stairs to see Damien waiting wearing a casual outfit that consists of a black Adidas T-shirt's,olive green joggers,and a pair of white adidas and of course he looks amazing in it

We head out the door and get into the sleek black Audi R8 and head out

We head out the door and get into the sleek black Audi R8 and head out. "We're going out with a business owner jack Russo who owns large enterprises in th area I 'll do most of the talking while you stay by my side. Got it?" Damien says in a stern cold tone which sends a shiver down my spine "Got it" I say turning towards him to see him concentrating on the road with one hand on the steering wheel. He looks so calm which makes me feel a strange warmth inside but I look away now realizing how creepy I must look. "Hey do you mind if I use the aux cord" I say grabbing my phone from my purse "No be my guest just no Taylor Swift" (sorry T Swift fans) he says as he hands me it "couldn't agree more" I say truly meaning it. Once I plug my phone in and  I start to play Casual Affair by P!ATD (Panic! At The Disco) I hum along to the words quietly and look out the window when I see the beautiful downtown of Rome with people walking into shops, musicians playing on sides of the streets, and people wearing high end clothing.

Once we stop I see paparazzi getting there cameras ready so I slip on my ray bands and get out of the car to be nearly blinded by the flashing of cameras but then I feel a large hand grasp my smaller one directing me elsewhere. I look up to see Damien fixing his hair and slipping on his ray bands as he pulls me closer. Paparazzi by this point is behind us which was good since I don't need anyone getting hurt or to spoil people's days with loud paparazzi,I turn to see a pet store with puppies and kittens which makes my heart melt. "Damien can we go check out the puppies and kittens please" I say excitedly but my grin goes away with his words "No" I he says boringly which almost makes me choke "What why?" I say now a little sad "because we have people to meet up with" he says looking down at me "But please it won't take that long please" I say lowering my ray bands and using my warm puppy dog eyes "Fine only a couple minutes" he says giving up "ya" I say excitedly as I drag him with me "Aww" I say as I enter the store. My heart explodes when I pick up one of the puppies and it snuggles into my chest "Hey Damien could you take a picture" I say handing him my phone "Fine" he says grabbing it and taking a few picks "Come on hold one" i say picking up another puppy "naw I'm good" he says giving me my phone back "Sir are you by chance Mr.Knight of Knight enterprises?" A lady's says as she walks up to us "Yes I am" he says formally "can we get a photo of you and your fiancé with one of these little guys" she says handing me a fuzzy Australian Shepard puppy while I hand Damien the german Shepard puppy in my hands. Once the little puppy is in his arms he licks Damien all over his face which makes us all give an "Aww" while the little guy in my arms cuddles into my chest "Okay could you guys get closer" she says to both of us as she holds up her phone "And smile in 3 2 1" she says as she snaps the picture. She grabs the puppy from me while I grab my phone to snap a picture of Damien holding the puppy which is licking him on his face while Damien has a slight smile on his face. Once we leave paparazzi is crowded but we have no choice but to go through the mob which is horrible by the way. After walking for a couple minutes the paparazzi leaves and we make it to our destination which is a little cafe.