Chapter 6 part 2

I nod my head in agreement. "Isabella this is Sophie she will help you get comfortable and show you your room I will be in my office" I turn to the girl Sophia who is a skinny, tall, and pretty "Miss.Wood come" she leads the way. We walk down a long hallway which leads to my bedroom. We make it to a double door room she opens the door and I'm in awe. The walls are a light pink, with a big fluffy rug, and a queen magnificent bed. I walk into the walk in closet which has a few of my cloths already hmm? "Miss dinner will be ready by six, Mr.knight will be having guests so he tells me to tell you to be ready and be down by 6pm sharp" I turn to Sophia "Umm if you don't mind me asking Sophia who will be coming?" She gives me a small smile "Mr.and Mrs. Rockland of rockland industries and many other business men" wow the rocklands are going to be here "thank you Sophia and please call me Isabella" I give her a smile she turns to leave but soon stops "Isabella be careful those business men are always horny and pervs" "Thank you Sophia for the warning" I say gladly. Since it's 2:00 I decide to change into something comfy. I put on a flowy top, light washed jeans, and light make up, a neck less and converse. I tie my hair up into high loose pony tail and head out to explore. I head down the stairs I get to the bottom and I'm met with Maxwell who is talking to Sophia. "Hey guys" they turn to me and give me there attention "do you guys think I have to ask Damien if I can explore" I say shyly of how stupid I might look " I would just In case" they booth say "okay wish me luck I might be six feet under after" the both laugh at my comment. I magically and surprisingly find his office one because he is yelling over the phone and because I can smell his cologne. Jesus that was creepy! I knock on the office door lightly. No answer,okay? I knock again a little louder. "WHAT!" I hear from the other side of the door "It's me Bella I have to ask you something" I say softly to calm down him and to erase the tension in the air "Come in" I take a deep breath and walk into his office. "What?" He says annoyed "Umm can I explore a little I thought I should ask you" I say while looking anywhere but him "yeah sure just be ready by 6pm" he says lazily "thx" I turn to leave but I'm stopped by his voice "are you intimidated by me Miss.Wood?" He says with enthusiasm laced in his voice "I'm not sure Mr.Knight" I say as I walk out. I walk around I look at every picture, to almost every room,and the magnificent garden. As I'm looking around the library I found Sophia comes in. "Miss Isabella it's time to get ready" I'm taking by surprise because of how long I have been walking around. "Thank you Sophia your a life saver" I say as I walk out and run to my room.
I take a quick shower but I use my soaps that are from Paris which smell absolutely Devine. I than walk out of the bathroom and walk to my closet but I'm stoped at what is on my bed. A beautiful light purple cocktail dress and a engagement ring. I feel happy and sad tears happy thing is that every girls dream is getting married but the down side is I'm getting married to a man I don't love. I wipe my eyes and than get ready.

"Let's get on with the show" I say knowing tonight is going to be a long night