Chapter 3

Sir the guests are waiting. I look up to see the timid man visibly sweating as I fix my collar.
"We'll, for once Tom I actually agree with you" I give him a reassuring smile as I straighten my back and give myself a once over.
Show time...
Isabella's POV
Ethan and I are talking when we are Interupted by the doors to the reception open and people start clapping. My parents and Ethan stand up so I do the same,  when I stand to look to see why we are supposed to be clapping? I then see a drop dead gorgeous man walk in wearing a well taylored black suit. He has tan beautiful skin, dark brown hair, and his sexy beautiful eyes. The clapping dies down and we sit as he walks up to the microphone. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to this celebration of my company. I want to thank you for your help and support you have put into Knight enterprises. I hope I can make many deals with you guys in the future and I hope you enjoy the rest of  your night at  Knight wineries." He says in a deep sexy voice.

My feet start to hurt, I'm tired, and ready to go home. But my parents want to stay just a little bit longer but I can't take it anymore so I go to tell them I'm leaving and I will see them back at the house. I take off my heels and walk over to them walk over to my mom because my dad is no wear to be found. "Hey mom I will see you back at the house I'm tired and my feet hurt tell dad I love him and I will see him later" I say. "Okay honey" she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. As I'm about to walk out I hear someone calling my name.

"Bella! Bella! Bella!" I look and see my dad running towards me. "What dad? Is there something wrong?" To say as he catches his breath. "Honey you can't leave I have to discuss something with you please follow me" I do as I'm told and follow him down a hallway that leads to a room. We walk and Mr.Knight is sitting there.

Damien's POV

At the end of the party Mr.Wood a very successful billionare walked up to me and asked for us to talk alone I gladly let him in my office since he and my dad used to be good friends. "Mr.Wood why have you decided to have this private talk?" I ask "Well Damien this is going to be very shocking for you, remember my daughter Isabella?" The little shy girl that my dad would talk about all the time and make jokes that we would get married one day, how is she by the way?" I say remembering me and my fathers conversations "She is doing amazing! she has a bachelors degree in business, but besides that those jokes your father would make where very true Damien." Mr. Wood says hesitantly

" What do you mean?" I ask clearly not catching on "Your father had arranged for you and Isabella to be married when you and her where the right age." He says looking me dead in the eyes. "Where is she I want to see her!?" I say and without a second to spare Mr.Wood quickly ran off to find his daughter while I was here still astonished by this new information. How could my father do that to me and not only how could Mr.Wood do that to his own daughter?! About 5min later Mr.Wood walked back into my office "Mr.knight this is my daughter Isabella" Mr. Wood walked back in and slowly turned. I held my breathe thinking the worst but I'm quickly proven wrong when is see the small petite brunette beauty standing behind him.

She is beautiful but she is nothing to me.