Chapter 7

I walk down the stairwell where maids are lining up. I smile at all of them and make small talk with them. "Isabella comes with me Mr.knight is on his way" I wave goodbye to everyone and head to where the party is taking place. Outside they're chairs and tables set up. I then hear large footsteps behind me. "I see you're wearing the ring" a deep husky voice says I turn to see Damien were a magnificent suite that defines his muscles. He has his hair gelled and a fresh shave. Thank god dad did something right in this marriage because this man can clean himself up. "Yes I am it's beautiful," I say to him appreciating the ring. "Well I guess Sophia must have gone over who is coming over" he says looking at his Rolex "yes she did" than a running Sophia comes out of nowhere. "sir the guests are here" we booth make are way to the door, Damien wraps his strong arm around my waist and pulls me a little closer. He opens the door and we are met by a small little dog than Mr. and Mrs. Rockland. Damien and Mr.Rockland shake hands and Mrs.Rockland pulls me into a strong "oh my goodness Damien what a wonderful girl you have here" she says as she keeps me in her suffocating hug. I look at Damien for help he gives a chuckle and then finally helps me "Liza may I please have my fiancé before you suffocate her" he says with amusement in his voice "Oh my goodness I'm sorry darling" she says as she lets me go. "It's alright," I say quietly. Then her dog starts to bark the poor thing looks like it has a decease. Once the Rocklands leave I can't help my laughter. "I'm sorry but that dog looked deceased," I say out of breath from my laughter my stomach starts to hurt. "Okay I'm okay," I say composing myself " you might be right that dog is quite terrifying," he says amused. We then start greeting other guests. Once we are done we go out to the garden where everyone is having small talk. Damien guides us over to a group of men  "well boys are you enjoying yourselves" he says as he pats one of the men on the back. They turn to look at me and Damien but mostly me. "Hello darling I'm Armani" the one with tan skin, curly hair, and a slight build says. "Hello," I say as I give him a smile "Damien you picked a beauty," another says which makes me blush "yes you did she is very innocent and pure," another says. All of there eyes trace my body, especially where I have some cleavage. "Umm honey I think I'm going to get a glass of wine I'll be right back," I say to Damien before I leave  "Okay be quick," he says in a soft husky tone. I walk over to the bar and ask for a glass of white wine. Once I get my drink I head back to Damien who is now sitting at a table on his phone. I walk over and rest my hand on his shoulder "Hey" I say as I sit down. I don't get anything back so I just decide to go and see if everything in the kitchen is running smoothly. I once I walk into the kitchen everyone is running around like cats and dogs. I can't help but giggle when I see the young baker getting flustered and getting a flower on himself so I go over to see if he needs help. "Hi, it looks like you need a little help?" I giggle he chuckles at my comment "yeah I do I'm just nervous" he says shyly "why might that be?" I ask curious "Mr.Knight he is quite scary," he says shyly again "oh don't worry about him, I do agree that he is scary but he's just got a huge stick stuck up his you know," I say with amusement "so what can I do to help?" I say ready to help "well I m just not sure what to make?"I think of what Damien might like going on about his personality "how about a chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing for Damien and form me a red velvet with a white chocolate buttercream icing" I say which makes my mouth water. "Thank you so much," he says as he gets baking "your welcome just so you know that red velvet had to be the best I've ever had because that took me a long time to think," I say as I leave. I get back outside and put a smile on my face. For the rest of the night I enjoyed the company of the guests and stayed as far away from Damien. I try to enjoy at as much as possible because tomorrow is just another day.