Chapter 14

Okay this says chapter 14 & 15 because I went into chapter 16 so ya! I'm dumb!❤️

⚠️Violence and may be triggering!⚠️
After my nap Damien and I had made a small dinner. After our dinner, I jump on the couch with my bowl of ice cream. "Do you like the walking dead?" Damien says looking through Netflix "It's actually one of my favorite shows" I say slowly because it always surprises people when I tell them. "Thank god, someone who has good taste in shows," Damien says as he clicks on it. We binge watch it for over two hours when Damien decides to take our wine glasses and bowls back to the kitchen. As I sit on the couch waiting for him the power goes out and the sound of glass shattering hits my ears. I get up thinking Damien dropped a wine glass "Damien are you okay did you drop something?" I whisper out since I get a strange feeling that it might be more. When I don't get an answer back I start to panic but I almost piss and shit myself when I feel large and a hand goes over my face I almost scream but stop myself when Damien's scent hits my nose "shhh someone is in the house. We're going to quietly walk up the stairs and go to my bedroom." He whispers in my ear which sends a shiver down my spine.
Damien
As I head to to the kitchen I can't help but think Bella isn't that bad. But my thoughts are instantly gone when the power goes out and the back door in the dining room shatters "How did the security system not go off" I whisper as I drop the glasses and bowls on the table "Damien are you okay did you drop something" Bella's voice whispers out towards the kitchen. Shit! I slowly walk up to here small figure I grab her and cover her mouth before she can let out a scream. But she doesn't which tells me she knows it's me and it also shows me she can trust me. I tell her my plan and we both head up the stairs quietly. Once we get to my room I go to my side table and grab my gun "Bella do you have your phone on you" I say grabbing her arm "no it's in my room" she says with panic in her voice shit! "Okay follow me," I say as I head to the sleek elevator doors. Don't ask why my mom designed it. I pull her into the elevator and push on the last button that leads to the bar in the basement. Finally, the ding of the elevator rings out. We silently make our way out of the elevator and make our way behind the dark bar. I feel my way through the dark while holding Bella by my side. But my stomach drops when I hear Bella gasp.
Bella's POV
Damien holds me tight at his side as we make our way through the pitch black bar. I look up to see the outline of a man in front of us. I let out a gasp which gets the attention of Damien. I feel two hands grab my hips on reflex I send a right hook which connects with what I'm assuming is a face. The lights turn on and guns are pointed at our heads by two other men surrounding us. I feel my body shake in fear, I finally just grab onto Damien who is standing in a protective stance. Out of all the men, Damien looks the most intimidating he looks ready to kill. My heart feels like it's about to explode but I almost shit myself when I feel a gun press up against my back. "Damien" I whimper out feeling the color drain from my face I'm gonna DIE! All I can think about is my mom,dad, brother,future children, and most of all Damien. Before I know it the man in-front of us starts screaming in Italian,I'm now panicking I might die and I don't even understand any of the shit he is saying!!!!!  Okay life it was nice knowing you! I'm cut out of my thoughts when gunshots ring out I can't suppress my scream. The Alarm goes off and security starts flying through the door while in the midst of everything a man gets loose and all I feel is something warm and wet hit my face (don't make and dirty jokes!-Bella). I hear Damien groan in pain and realize what is on my face it's his blood! OH GOD!! Damien's been Shot!

 I hear Damien groan in pain and realize what is on my face it's his blood! OH GOD!! Damien's been Shot!