ENDING NOTE

I would like to thank all those friends who read this book when I was writing the initial chapters of it. I can't name each and every one, but they know that I do thank them for all the motivation and enthusiasm that they illuminated.

This is my first Wattpad book and the first ever book which I wrote. And the best thing about this book is that I didn't leave it halfway. I completed it. There were times when I thought of never continuing to write this book again, but somehow I did. I started writing this book on May 15, 2017, well, that's the day when I uploaded the first chapter to be precise. I actually started writing this book back in April of 2017. The plot of this book was a very simple one initially only with one suspense of Rishi, but later I decided to twist the storyline and built up the whole plot for one more suspense which you read in the last chapter. Writing as being as Manav, is a very painful job, because the character has a habit of overthinking, which then involves a lot of events and delusions which are difficult to imagine and portray here.

I'm very happy that you, the reader, have read the whole book. I don't know if this was a good book for you or no, but please do share your views in the comments.

Thank you for reading this book. :)

-SujoySwnt