chapter 8

~Narumi's POV~

Today was the day we finally get assigned to our genin team.

"Huh? Naruto, what the hell are you doing here? Only those who passed the exam are supposed to be here." Shikamaru told him.

"Are you blind or something?" I asked.

"What?"

"Look at Naruto's forehead, baka."

"I'M FIRST!!!" Two voices shouted from the door.

Everyone turned to see Sakura and Ino at the doorway, hands in each other's faces. Their hands fell to their sides and they start to pant heavily. When they stop Sakura turns to look at where Naruto and I were.

"Um... Narumi, can you move so I can seat down next to Sasuke-kun?" She asked.

"No." I said simply.

"No?! I said move tomato hair!" She yelled at me and I closed my eyes as the temperature around the room dropped.

"I would recommend that you seat somewhere else Sakura-san because I do not intend to move away from my brother." I said as calmly as I could without beating her into a bloody pulp.

'Why does onii-chan have a crush on her and not Hinata-chan?'

I could sense that we were being watched so I opened my eyes and began to look around until they landed in a corner of the room. I could sense jii-jii's chakra along with other jōnin. I tilted my head and smiled before mouthing the words. 'It's not nice to spy on people, ojii-san.'

~third person POV~

The jōnins were watching the class through a crystal ball. Suddenly a red haired girl look straight at where they were watching from. She tilted her head and smiled before mouthing the words. 'It's not nice to spy on people, ojii-san.' which caused everyone in the room to freeze.

"Who's she?" Someone asked the Hokage.

"She's Narumi Uzumaki."

"Naruto's sister?" A jōnin with a mask covering half of his face asked lazily.

"That is correct." The Hokage answered.

"She's a smart one, isn't she?" A man with a cigarette asked.

"Indeed she is." The Hokage chuckled.

~Narumi's POV~

Naruto got mad at the attention Sasuke was getting as he jumped up on the desk and started glaring at Sasuke.

"NARUTO-BAKA! DON'T GLARE AT SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura screamed at him.

Naruto turned to look at her before turning back and glaring even harder at Sasuke. They had a little glare off as the fangirls began yelling in disapproval while I sat there with a small smile as I enjoyed the show.

 They had a little glare off as the fangirls began yelling in disapproval while I sat there with a small smile as I enjoyed the show