chapter 9

~Narumi's POV~

Naruto and I groaned while we were slowly losing the will to live. We've been waiting for our sensei for 3 hours now and he still hasn't shown up. I saw Naruto stand up and pick up a chalkboard eraser.

"Naru-chan, how about we prank our new sensei?" He asked and I grinned and nodded before we started to set up our prank with a childish giggle.

"What are you two doing?!" Sakura screamed at us after losing to her own curiosity.

'Damn banshee.' I thought as we gave her a 'duh' look.

"Setting up a prank, of course!" Naruto-nii said enthusiastically.

After ten minutes of walking around the classroom restlessly, I sensed our new sensei walking down the hallway. I gave onii-chan the signal and he grinned.

Sensei's hand popped through the door after sliding it open with his book in his other hand. 'Damn closet pervert! This is what you get for being late 'ttebane!' I thought, recognizing the book and as he opened the door, the chalkboard eraser fell on his head, activating the rest of the trap, a string was pulled and a kunai released.

The kunai headed straight for sensei's book quickly. His eye opened dramatically, realising what happened and quickly dropped his book to use the same hand to stop the kunai that was now heading towards his heart.

Sakura looked scared as she probably thought that we nearly killed him, but you could see that she was trying to hold back her laughter. Naruto and I, on the other hand, weren't able to do that and went into a full out laughing fit. After he successfully blocked the attack, his eye looked straight at Sasuke, who pointed at us with a smirk.

"It was their trap."

Kakashi looked at us surprised and we crossed our arms, a slight smirk on our faces.

"What did you expect from the king and queen of pranksters?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as he picked up his book with his single eye narrowed at us.

"Hm, how should I put this? My first impression of you all is that... I hate you." He said lazily and we sweat dropped. "Meet me at the roof." He said and shunshined away.

Once we opened the door to the roof I heard sensei mutter. "Finally." under his breath.

"At least you didn't have to wait for 3 hours, huh sensei?" I said and smirked as he didn't respond, taking it as my win.

Narumi - 1

Sensei - 0