seven

isabelle langa

I laid on the living room couch, patiently waiting for my brother to get home. He was supposed to be here an hour ago because I told him I needed to borrow his car so I could drive to Killian's parents' house. If I could afford it, I would buy myself a car. But my only source of income is tutoring. My brother doesn't make me pay rent or any bill for that matter. I hardly ever ask him for money, partially because I hate how he earns it. But I'm in no position to judge. At least not out loud. So for now I remain with just my bike that can only get me so far.

Taking out my phone, I called him only to receive no response. It went to voicemail just like my dozen other calls. Instead I called Dre who also didn't answer his phone. I didn't want to do it, but my last resort was Killian. I had already told Alexa that I would be making it for dinner and couldn't just bail. And Uber was saying the closest one was 20 minutes away which was a problem seeing as I needed to be at her house ten minutes ago.

Just my luck, Killian didn't answer. But he did call me back almost immediately. "Hey. Sorry, I just got out of practice."

"Sorry for calling. But do you know where Dre or Junior are? Neither of them are answering my calls," I stood by the window at the front of the house. "Never mind. You clearly don't considering you were at practice. Junior was supposed to let me drive his car to your mom's place and I was supposed to be there already."

"I'll come get you," he offered.

"Are you sure?" I bit my lip. He was probably exhausted from practice and the last thing he most likely wanted to do was have dinner with his family.

"Yeah. I haven't been there for a while so my mom would appreciate it. I'll be there in a bit," he agreed and I paced around the house with this cookie jar in hand. This night felt like it was already starting off on a bad note.

My thoughts were all over the place and I hadn't noticed how much time had gone by. But I heard his car pull into the driveway before I actually saw it. As I left the house, he got out of the car in basketball shorts and a nice graphic tee.

"Dios te ves bien," he muttered under his breath before he hugged me. I had no idea what he said but considering he said it so quietly, I assumed he didn't want me to hear.

When he hugs me, he hovers over me with his body and squeezes my waist with his arms. He always takes a deep breath like he's trying to memorize my perfume. Then he lets out a satisfied sigh when my arms go around his neck and my fingers go into his hair. He brings my body tight against his body and just when I think we can't get any closer, he makes it happen. And he never lets go of me until I'm ready.

"You always smell so good," he whispered into my neck, placing delicate kisses onto my skin. They trailed up my jaw before his gaze met mine and I got
to look into his hazel eyes that are surrounded by his dark lashes. His nose brushed against mine, our mouths slowly coming together. A noise sounded deep in his breath, his hands holding onto my ass.

I never envisioned what it would be like to kiss Killian. But it quite literally took my breath away and made my head feel fuzzy. My heart wanted to leap out of my chest from how hard it was racing. His tongue was in my mouth and his lips were aggressive and possessive and I wanted more and that was so wrong.

"We should probably go," I moaned at him biting my lip when he pulled away. He smirked down at me and my cheeks ran hot. I couldn't even look him in the eye. I walked away and opened the passenger door for myself after adjusting my skirt. I crossed my legs and kept the cookie jar planted on my lap.

I was in complete shock of what had just happened. First, the situation the night prior and now this. My body was running wild and needed to calm down because the sexual frustration was getting to me. He wasn't talking during the car ride and I was happy because the last thing I needed was for him to make me feel uncomfortable.