TEASER

'You know he is married.' Aashi said as she and Suchitra stood in the kitchen. Suchitra cleaning the slab while Aashi did the dishes.

'No way.' Suchitra looked at Aashi, stunned.

Aashi sighed, - 'Yes way.' She placed a washed plate on the rack and looked at her friend, - 'there goes your destiny theory.'

****************************

'Why didn't you come back to me, Rishabh. Clearly you were missing me. Then why? Don't you consider me as your friend anymore?' Fresh tears pooled her eyes as she looked down at him. Rishabh doesn't reply, he keeps staring at her photo.

'Rishabh.' - Aashi held his shoulder, - 'I am talking to you? Say?' She asked, this time softly. There is no response for a while and then Aashi saw a teardrop fall on the photo frame. Aashi's heart sank as she realized he was crying.

****************************

'Oops.' Aashi's back hit the elevator wall with Rishabh on top. She chuckled looking at him, but stopped when their gaze met. With their gaze locked the elevator door closed behind them.

Aashi found difficult to avert her gaze from Rishabh's dark eyes and felt her heart fluttering with his gaze stuck on her. With the proximity, she felt giddy as well. Their closeness had never had this effect before on her.

********************************

Interesting Teaser isn't, guys *evil smile* What are your thoughts on it? Drop them in the comments, please *smiles*