Chapter 63~ Flirting

Aashi showered and changed into backless black mini cocktail dress. She applied blood red-lip gloss, kohl and combed her hair. She curled the edges and parted her hair resting the two halves on her shoulder. She twisted little and smiled admiring the open back. Aashi has never in her life worn such a dress yet like always she was confident. She wore her black open toe Stiletto. After applying the cologne, she picked up a black clutch purse and confidently left her apartment.

TING TONG

Suchitra opened the door and Aashi hugged her bff tightly, - 'Hey, I am so happy you came.' She whispered and Aashi nodded. Aashi separated their frames and complimented her friend on her ink blue saree and golden sleeveless blouse. It complimented her pixie cut, strangely. Akash stood beside Aashi, he stepped forward smiled and greeted Suchitra as well. Suchitra welcomed them in. She led them to the living room. Aashi's smile faded on seeing Rishabh had already arrived. He sat with Himanshu on the sofa. He looked up and his gaze met Aashi's.

Aashi looked sternly at him and quickly looped her arm with Akash's. Akash was little startled but when she smiled at him, he smiled back.

'Hey, welcome the lovebirds.' Himanshu commented getting up from his seat. Aashi smirked seeing Rishabh miffed. Himanshu hugged Akash and greeted Aashi.

'You guys, look so cute.' Suchitra gushed. Aashi pretended to blush while Akash beamed at them. Himanshu then held Akash's shoulder and offered drinks.

'At least, you drink. Rishabh refuses to drink, very health conscious.' Himanshu nudged Rishabh who forced a smile. As Himanshu poured some drinks for Akash, Rishabh looked up at Aashi. She raised her chin and looked away, she began talking with Suchitra.

********************

'What are you doing?' Suchitra smiled as the girls entered the kitchen. Aashi grinned at her.

'Rishabh needs this.' She replied folding her arms. Suchitra nodded her head and then bend down. She picked up a bottle of Pepsi from the refrigerator and walked up to the counter. Aashi arranged paper glasses on the counter. Suchitra stood beside her.

'Aashi,' – She turned her head and Suchitra stared seriously at him, - 'Just don't go overboard.' She said seriously.

Aashi frowned, - 'Why?' She shrugged.

Suchitra sighed, she poured cold drinks into the glass and spoke, - 'I chose Akash because he seemed like a good guy, he was safe but.' She paused, Aashi got slightly worried.

'But?'

Suchitra sighed and looked down again, she arranged the paper glasses, - 'I heard tales about him at the office.' She looked back at her friend. Aashi was in a deep thought. She had presumed Akash to be a nice person. She heard laughs of the men, minus Rishabh. Then, she straightened in her place.

'What kind of tales?' She inquired.

Suchitra turned and placed her palm on her shoulder, - 'Tales that he is a womanizer and all that sort.'

Aashi bit her lip, - 'But they could be a rumor, na?'

'Could be.' Suchitra shrugged, and then she added with a serious tone, - 'Just be careful, Okay?'

Aashi nodded. The two girls then walked out of the kitchen.

Aashi's gaze met Rishabh who was quietly drinking juice, she looked away and walked towards the sofa. She sat beside Akash, placed her right leg over the left and held Akash's arm. He looked at her and they exchanged smiles.

'So? What was so funny? Heard you guys laugh.' Aashi asked, momentarily, she looked at Rishabh he looked super annoyed. She mentally smirked.

'Nothing. Nothing. This one fabulous joke Akash cracked. Arey, Akash tell her na.' Himanshu said pointing at Aashi. She looked at Akash.

'Yes, tell me please.' She said and flashed a seductive smile at him. Akash smiled, as he cracked the joke Aashi noted that he has become a little tipsy. But she ignored it. Once again, she looked up, her gaze met Rishabh and he looked away. Aashi felt slightly offended, she shifted closer to Akash, startling him. When he looked at her surprised, she smiled at him again.

**********************

After a while, Aashi excused herself to use the washroom. After she had used the loo, washed her hands she stepped out. Just then, someone held her elbow. She winced as the person dragged her to a corner.

'What nonsense is this, Rishabh?' She glared at him. Rishabh lets go of her hand and glared at her, instead.

'I should be asking you that.' He spoke sternly. Glaring into her eyes and continued, - 'Flirting with Akash, you look so desperate.' - Aashi's mouth dropped open, he took a step closer and looked at her from head to toe, - 'And what is this you are wearing? Akash was just staring at your...your legs.' He said angrily.

Aashi smirked, she flipped her hair haughtily, - 'So? He is my boyfriend. He has the rights.' – she crossed her arms, - 'and you are just a friend, oh!' - she changed her tone, - 'and you aren't my friend anymore.'

Rishabh simply blinked at her. Aashi twisted her lips, eyed him and haughtily walked away. She parted her hair exposing her back as she cat walked back into the living room.

A moment later, Rishabh came. Seeing him, Aashi shifted close to Akash and placed her forearm on his shoulder. He cracked some joke and Aashi fake laughter. She eyed Rishabh and smiled seeing him getting very, very annoyed.

**********************

Oh, guys! What do you think will happen next? And how was the Chapter? Drop in your comments, please *smiles*