Chapter 44~ I got Flowers!

Next day, it's bright Sunday morning. Aashi woke up with a bright smile, she felt rejuvenated as she yawned stretching on the bed. She had decided last night to make Suchitra smile again. Time to execute her plan. Aashi leaped from bed, grabbed her clothes from the cupboard and excitedly left her room.

She tiptoed towards Suchitra's room, carefully she peeped in and found Suchitra snoring loudly in bed. Aashi took a quick shower and dressed in a white crop top, cap-sleeved and pink dungaree shorts. She combed her hair and entered the kitchen. Time for the first surprise of the day, breakfast in bed.

'Suchitra...?' Aashi called looking at her friend's sleeping figure. She held the tray carrying two plates of toasts, scrambled eggs, and two glasses of orange juice.

Aashi called for a few times more but no response. Then she pressed her lips tightly and carefully moved her leg and gave a light kick to her friend's bum.

'Huh, Wha...' Suchitra sat up dazed and massaged her bum. Aashi smirked victoriously.

Suchitra was super impressed with the breakfast Aashi had prepared. The two women chatted happily as they munched on the breakfast.

'Quick get ready.' Aashi said standing up from bed carrying her used plate.

'Why?' Suchitra asked curiously, she took a bite of her toast and looked up at her. Aashi smiled, she sat beside Suchitra and threw an arm around her shoulder, - 'Yesterday, one asshole had brought tears in my friend's eyes,' Aashi said pinching her chin and continued, - 'and so I have vowed to bring the smile back on my friend's face.'

Suchitra looked at her teary eye, - 'Hey!' - Aashi frowned, - 'I am doing so much, at least don't cry na.' she pouted cutely. Suchitra chuckled and nodding.

****************************

After Suchitra had gotten ready, the two went on a shopping spree. Aashi watched Suchitra with a smile, as she shopped happily. It is true what they say about shopping, it seriously destresses you. Aashi also brought few dresses.

'Arey all this coffee-shoffee is nothing compared to the Bhutta they serve nearby. Come.' Aashi held Suchitra's hand. Suchitra had wanted some caffeine to rejuvenate herself so that she could shop more but Aashi had better plans.

Strolling while having hot Bhutta with breeze fanning their faces, Suchitra agreed that this was thousand times better.

'This is better than having a boyfriend.' Suchitra giggled. Aashi looked at her amused and then began chuckling with her.

'Who needs stupid dumb boyfriends, when we girls have each other, right?' Aashi said brightly. Suchitra nodded, she threw her free arm around Aashi.

****************************

By nightfall, the two returned home. Firstly, they were dead tired with all shopping, secondly dark clouds had begun gathering and they knew it might rain and neither of them wanted to get drenched.

'Uff, I am dead.' Suchitra huffed falling on the sofa

'Shit! I can't feel my legs.' Aashi commented dropping beside her. The two leaned back resting their head against the sofa. They looked at each other and their pained expressions turned into laughter.

Half an hour later, 8 pm

'Dinner?' Aashi asked looking away from the TV and glancing at the watch. Suchitra nodded massaging her stomach.

'Then go make dinner.' Aashi grinned at her. Suchitra looked at her wide-eyed. Aashi urged her to get up and go.

Two minutes of staring Suchitra sighed loudly raising her arms in the air, - 'Fine.'

As she got up the doorbell rang, Suchitra smirked at Aashi and turned to walk towards the door and Aashi got up too, - 'No, no, missy. I will get the door, you cook dinner.' Suchitra's smile was wiped off as Aashi grinned at her. Suchitra groaned and turned walking towards the kitchen. Aashi smiled shaking her hand.

She peeped through the peephole and smiled on seeing Rishabh on the other side. She quickly fixed her hair and called out to Suchitra, - 'Prepare dinner for three.' She then smiled and unlocked the door.

'Hey.' She greeted him brightly.

'Hey.' Rishabh smiled at her. He was looking very handsome in crisp blue shirt and Denim jeans, his stubbles slightly trimmed and his hair neatly combed. Aashi's gaze fell on the bouquet he held in his free arm.

'Wow, for me?' She asked surprised, she eyed the bouquet with a broad smile.

'Not for you, for Suchitra.' Rishabh smirked watching her smile drop. Aashi smiled after a second

'How cute?' She commented and Rishabh made a face clearly not liking being called cute.

'Suchitra, see who has come.' Aashi called out to Suchitra as she led Rishabh inside the house.

'Who?' Suchitra came out looking curious. After her curious eyes saw Rishabh, she smiled widely. She quickly wiped her dough covered hands on her apron and walked towards Rishabh. Happily, she greeted him.

'Hey.' She hugged Rishabh. With one hand broken arm and one holding the bouquet he simply paced a palm of his broken arm on her shoulder.

'This is for you.' Rishabh said forwarding the bouquet.

'Aww, that is so sweet of you.' Suchitra said taking the bouquet from him. They smiled at each other.

'Come join us for dinner.' Aashi said as Suchitra went inside the room to place the flowers in a vase.

'Sure.' Rishabh said without a tinge of awkwardness in his voice. Aashi liked that.

Aashi smiled and called to Suchitra, - 'I am ordering Chinese.'

'Sure, but ask them to not add MSG.' Suchitra called back from inside the room.

****************************

The three of them *_* Rishabh was cute *laughs*

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comment, please *smiles*