Chapter 5 (Fluff)

Allura and Pidge had left to head down to talk to the king of winds. Lance went to his room and opened his glass doors, letting the breeze in. He took a deep breath as he put door jams in front if the doors to hold them open. (Oh so he has learned from last time)
"Keith... i hope soon."
Lance turned away from the doors and started heading in when a sudden shadow was cast upon the room.
"So you talked to him?"
Lance didn't say anything as he sat on his bed and looked up to see the shadow form into Keith. Lance smiled at him.
"He said he will think about it but it sounded like it was strongly possible!"
Keith walked over and sat with Lance. Lance turned to him.
"You know, you might be a king but there is no way im letting you be more dominant."
Keith snickered. Lance moved quick as the wind and pinned Keith onto the bed, legs on both sides of Keiths hips and Keiths arms above his head, held by only one hand. Lance placed his free hand on Keiths hip, sliding it up and under Keiths shirt and hoodie.
"Now you are my king~ understand?"
Keith smiled.
"Of course my prince~."
Lance leaned down and kissed Keith then started tracing kisses down Keith's jaw to his neck. He nipped, bite and sucked at Keiths neck looking for his sweet spot. After trying a few places, Keith moaned loudly. Lance smirked against the pale boys skin as he continued sucking and biting at that spot.
"L-lance~."
Lance pulled away and looked down at his now flustered king.
"Yes?"
Keith bite his lip.
"Not too much now. We dont want to get caught... we want the possibility to be higher."
Lance nodded as he let go of Keith and climbed off of him. There was a knock on the door. Keith froze in place.
"Lance. Keith. Its Pidge."
Keith sighed as Lance laughed.
"Come on in Pidgeon."
Pidge entered the room and looked at the flustered Keith.
"You two seem like you had fun. Anyway. How have you been Keith?"
Keith looked at Pidge.
"Well... lonely. But hey. I dont have to worry about being asked about where i am running off to. I can just leave."
Pidge walked over to Lance's desk and sat on the surface.
"So you two might enjoy the news i have."
Keith and Lance looked at her.
"And what would that be?"
They asked in unison.
"First, never do that. Two, i over heard Allura and the other King talking. It happened to be about you two."
Lance's eyes widened.
"What did he say?"
Pidge smiled.
"Well-."