Chapter 7 (smut that wont effect the story)

Lance carried Keith to the bedroom. They were smiling messes as the shorter boy buried his face into Lance's neck, mumbling over and over about how he didn't think it would work. Before he knew it, Keith was pinned on the bed and almost as fast as that, his hoodie, his shirt and his belt were on the other side of the room as Lance trailed kisses down his torso. Keith bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly, breathing light breathes as he felt pleasure from the touch. Lance seemed to notice and kissed back up to his neck having fully climbed between his legs by now.
"Keith. This will be our actual first time..."
Keith nodded his head, eyes still clenched as he felt Lance place his hands on his hips. Keith loved the chill of the touch. It felt almost... forbidden. He thought it was a dream and he would wake up in his bed, at his castle... alone. Keith realized he wasn't when Lance nipped his neck cause Keith to moan quietly, earning a smile from Lance's lips. Lance slid his free hand down to Keith's side and under the edge of his jeans. He slide it to the button and unbuttoned the jeans, sliding them off. He threw them into the pile with the rest of the Kings clothes before looking deeply into his grey- lilac eyes that held the look of lust as Keith bite his lip, drawing blood. Lance felt his own pants starting to get tight and he unbuttoned his pants, sliding them off and to the pile with Keith's. Lance leaned down and licked the blood off of Keith's lip. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's neck, kissing him deeply and pulled him on top of him. Lance traced his hands up and down Keith's sides. Lance got himself positioned to push into Keith. He waited for permission but he definitely didn't expect to receive a whimper from the King who was below him. Lance smirked. He pulled away slightly to look into Keith's eyes and Keith whimpered more at the sudden movement.
"Is my king begging for me~?"
Keith's face instantly went red and he tried to push Lance away slightly but when Lance did move away, Keith pouted, pulling him back and wrapping his legs around him.
"Don't pick on meeeee..."
His voice was absolutely childish. Lance smiled and kissed him before slowly pushing him, receiving a moan into the kiss from the king. Lance felt Keith's back arch beneath his own body as he started to move faster and harder the more he felt Keith adjust. Lance's hand slid down Keith's side until he reached his hips where he moved it to stroke Keith's member. Keith made noises that Lance hadn't expected to come from the other male. Lance started to move faster and sloppier. He trailed kisses to Keith's neck and left marks all over him. As they both approached their climax, the movements became a mess. Lance moaned against Keith's neck, sending a vibration through Keith's body. The vibration sent Keith over the edge as he came into Lance's hand and torso, a loud moan escaping his throat. Lance came into Keith, keeping his motions going until they both finished. Lance kissed Keith deeply, before pulling out and laying on his back. Keith curled up to him.
"Be my King? Rule the shadow kingdom with me?"
Keith looked at him.
"Of course Keith. I will rule the shadow kingdom with you."