Chapter 8

Keith looked at Lance, who slept peacefully in his arms. He smiled and rubbed his back. He couldn't stop thinking about how they were going to get married. He snuggled more into Keith's chest and Keith closed his eyes again. When Lance woke, he sat up and looked down at Keith. He rubbed his eyes and smiled.
"Keith! I have an idea! We need to invite all the other royals to a picnic! Shiro and Matt! Pidge and Allura! Hunk and Shay! We need to have a big picnic with all of us!!!"
Keith opened his eyes and looked up at Lance.
"Oh? That sounds great!"
~Time Skip cause I can~
It had been a few days and everything had been set up. The picnic would be in the garden and a whole scenery was set up to include all of the kingdoms. They carriages started to arrive and Lance was there to great everyone. The first to arrive was Hunk and Shay, who alone nearly brought a whole feast. Lance and Hunk hugged. The two smiled like dorks.
"So you finally asked her out?"
Lance hit Hunks arm lightly and the two laughed.
"You finally got your father to agree to a gay marriage."
Lance shrugged.
"Well if he is letting Allura marry a girl, it is only fair for me to be able to marry a guy."
Neither had noticed the shadow king come from behind Lance. Shay waved.
"Hello Keith."
Keith hugged Lance from behind and smiled.
"Hello Shay. Hello Hunk."
Hunk smiled at how Lance jumped at the sudden contact.
"Why hello Shadow King."

After an hour, Pidge and Allura arrived. Their wedding having been a month prior. It had been decided that Pidge and Allura would take over the wind kingdom, Shiro and Matt the plant kingdom, Hunk and Shay the earth kingdom and, of course, Keith and Lance the shadow kingdom (I did the ships so it would work out). Moments after Pidge and Allura, Matt and Shiro showed up. The four couples sat in the garden, talking amongst each other, each having cheerful expressions.
"It just so happens to work out super well with how the kingdoms will be. And all kingdoms will be able to end all wars with each other!"
Hunk smiled as he leaned against Shay, her grayish hair falling into his face slightly.
"And that means that the militaries can be cut back. Other then we still have to worry about them."
Lance shivered slightly after Keith said that.
"The Galrans are dangerous... they are the one who killed your father... right Keith?"
Keith looked down at his hands.
"Pidge! Be more thoughtful. Each of us have painful memories when it comes to the Galra..."
Pidge frowned.
"I'm sorry. That was very rude of me to mention."
Keith shrugged.
"It's fine. Not like it is much of a surprise that it would be mentioned. It was pretty big between all kingdoms."
Everyone that sat there fell silent as birds chirped and the wind blew.

The winning option was for this story to be 20 chapters and not making a series. It was a 4 to 2 win.