Prologue

Before I write anything I should probably confess that English is not my native language therefore if you find any mistakes feel free to let me know so that I can edit my writings! Thanks and enjoy!

Being the embodiment of anxiety is not easy or fun. You get panic attacks, you doubt everything, somehow you're never good enough, not even for yourself and on top of that everyone assumes that you're the bad guy.

I don't blame the others for hating me or for always putting the blame on me whenever something bad happens. Only Morality seems to tolerate my presence. I'm used to it by now, to the glares, to comments like: "you always ruin everything" or "why do you have to be so rude?!". Even though I try to make it look like they don't get to me, they do, but I still play it off like it's no big deal and keep my snarky attitude up.

But sometimes it's harder to do that. There are times when Logic would call me a disorder or a defeatist, or when Princey would make one of his sassy remarks and I would just not be able to take it anymore and just run to my room to be met with even more pain and insults from Panic, Fear and Depression. No one knows about them though, and it's better to keep it this way. They made it pretty clear that if someone found out about them and tried to help me they would go to everyone else, including Thomas, and make their life a living hell.

I didn't want the others to go through what I've dealt with for years cause even if they hate me, I don't hate them although sometimes it may seem like I do. I'm not the bad guy, I'm just trying to protect my host and everyone else in the Mindpalace. I care so much about everyone around me, and I always wondered why does no one even look at me twice? Why does no one care about me?

So,sorry if this is short but this is just the prologue! I hope you enjoyed! bye :-)

Ali6ce