29

When I woke up that morning a huge smile appeared on my face seeing Roman with his head on my shoulder, his arms loosely wrapped around me, a small content smile on his lips; memories of the previous day flashing through my mind making heat rise to my cheeks as I watched as his hazel eyes gently fluttered open. A small smile lit up his face as his gaze focused on me.

"Hey." He said, his voice a little husky, leaning towards me slightly. I immediately closed the gap making our lips touch gently in a soft kiss that lasted only a few seconds.

"Good morning." I let my voice express all of the joy I was feeling in that moment, my smile so big my cheeks hurt.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as my hand went to gently fix his hair that kept falling in his eyes; he left a happy sigh escape his lips, closing his eyes and relaxing against me.

"'T was the best sleep I've ever had." He mumbled nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck, making me chuckle slightly.

"Hey, no, don't fall back asleep. Come on, we have to get up."

"No..." he whined dragging out the 'o' and nuzzling his nose further in my neck, his arms hugging me closer carefully to not hurt me.

I chuckled again and stroked Roman's back a couple of times.

"But we have to babe. Plus I really have to use the bathroom."

His head snapped up, eyes wide, mouth agape, leaving me slightly confused.

"Did-did you just call me 'babe'?" He asked and my eyes immediately widened, my skin paling in realization.

I felt anxiety start to bubble up inside me, my breath catching up in my throat.

"I-I'm sorry, I... I-it slipped out, I-I didn't  mean to, i-if you don't-" My anxious rambling was soon stopped by prince's lips landing gently on mine, effectively shutting me up. The he pulled away a cheeky smile was playing on his lips.

"Don't worry, babe, I love it." he said in a low voice tinted by a note of amusement and excitement, his lips mere inches away from mine. I could feel myself flushing red as I looked at him in the eyes.

"You're cute when you blush." he chuckled when he saw the color on my cheeks intensify, before leaving a chaste kiss on my lips and quickly walking to my bathroom, closing the door behind me before I could even realize.

"Hey! I had to use the bathroom!" I exclaimed, getting up as quickly as my back allowed me to.

"Sorry, not my fault you were too caught up by the kiss to pay attention to the bathroom!" Even from the other side of the door I could detect the smile on his face.

"Of course is your fault, your Highnass!" I yelled trying to sound angry but hearing his laugh ringing through the room I couldn't help but smile, shaking my head and slowly making my way to the hall's bathroom.

I really couldn't remember the last time I had been this happy: I felt butterflies in my stomach, my heart beating after every time Princey got close to me and as much as I tried I couldn't conceal the smile that persistently governed my lips. I almost didn't even recognize the person brightly smiling back at me from the other side of the mirror.

When I got out of the bathroom after a few minutes I saw Princey come out of his room frantically looking around, eyes wide and a slightly panicked look on his face; only when his gaze landed on me his shoulders loosened and his features relaxed into a smile as he walked towards me and hugging me.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked surprised, hugging him back gently. I felt him nod against my shoulder.

"I thought you went back to your room and panicked for a second." He mumbled making my eyes widen.

"Roman," I started, pulling away slightly to look at him in the eyes, "you know I'll have to go back soon right?"

His eyes darkened, making my worry sky rocket as I felt his shoulder tensing up under my fingers and his hands closing into fists on my waist.

"No." He deadpanned not looking at me. "I won't let you go back there with those monsters." He's voice was low and dark; I tried to meet his eyes unsuccessfully before answering him.

"I have to, Ro. If I don't, the deal would be broken and you guys would be in danger while I would fade, and all of the things I've been going through would have been for nothing." I tried to keep my voice from shaking as I spoke in a soft tone. I felt him shake under my fingers as I cupped his cheek with my hand, gently lifting his face and meeting his eyes. My heart ached when when I saw them filled with unshed tears.

"Hey," I whispered forcing a smile and drying a lonely tear that managed to escape, "I'll be okay. Everything will turn out fine."

His lips trembled as he searched my eyes. "B-But you'll get hurt..." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

I smiled sadly.

"Yeah." I said before looking at him in the eyes. "But I'll have you,Patton, Logan and Cenere to help me get through it."

He looked at me for a few seconds, and I could tell he still didn't like the idea but he decided to drop the argument, before kissing me gently and hugging me, letting me nuzzle my face in his neck, relaxing as I breathed in his scent.

"Come on. Let's go to the kitchen, I bet Patton andLogan are both waiting for us there and can't wait to drown us in questions." He nodded and forced out a small smile, as we went hand in hand towards said room.

As expected, as soon as we got in there they started asking us a thousand questions up until Dad noticed our hands linked together. He gasped so hard he sounded like a vacuum before letting out an ear piercing squeal that I bet could be heard from Mars.

"Oh. My. GOD! FINALLY! You two are so freaking cute together!  I'm so happy for you guys!" He started gushing over us, his phone already out and snapping photos of our intertwined fingers and flashed faces, making us chuckle and feel a little uncomfortable.

"Patton! Let them breath!" Exclaimed Logan chuckling slightly and grabbing Dad by his waist and hugging him slightly against his chest so he would stop.

"B-But! But they're so cute!" He said making everyone chuckle and making us blush even more.

"Thank you dad." I said smiling, a blush lingering on my cheeks as Roman put his head on my shoulder.

Everything was finally starting to fall into the right place.

I'm sorry for the long absence guys! I'm warning you now, as time goes bye it will become increasingly difficult for me to publish often, since I have exams this year, but I promise I'll try my best!

This is just a filler chapter and tbh not my best, but I figured you guys would have like some Prinxiety fluff! :3

Feel free to tell me your thoughts and to point out any mistake/typos you may find!

Love you all cookies!

Bye,

Ali c: