14

Tw: slight mention of panic attack

It has been a few weeks since the movie night, and I still couldn't explain to myself what happened.

(Flashback)

It was about an hour after I convinced Dad to go and talk to Logan, when I heard a knock on my door and went to open it, just to get almost tackled to the ground by a really happy Patton.

"He accepted my apology! Thank you so much for helping me!" He said, his voice muffled by my hoodie.

Once I got over the initial surprise, I hugged him back gently, smiling after he pulled away.

"So are you ready for the movie night?" He asked excitedly. I nodded and followed him to the living room where Logan and Roman were already waiting for us.

The tension between the two was obvious and thick, but as soon as we entered the room, Logan turned towards Patton, shooting him a small smile. I didn't know what Dad said to him, but it definitely worked.

I smirked noticing how he blushed ever so slightly, a small smile playing on his lips. Roman must have noticed too since he too was smiling.

We all sat down and I positioned myself so that the two shy lovers could sit next to each other.

If looks could kill, I guess I would be dead because of the glare Dad shot me. All he received as an answer were finger guns and a chuckle.

After a few minutes and a lot of complaints on Princey's behalf, we finally decided to watch 'Good Will Hunting'.

About half way into the film though, my eyes started to get heavy and I felt my head falling on Princey's shoulder.

I immediately shot back up, straightening my back and mumbling a quick 'sorry', hoping he would just shrug it off instead of making a big deal out of it like he usually did.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him closing his eyes and taking a big breath, before slightly leaning towards me to not bother anyone else.

"If you're tired you can put your head on my shoulder, I don't mind." He whispered. I looked at him with a mix of surprise, disbelief and suspicion.

"Where's the catch, Walt Disney?" I whispered back narrowing my eyes. He smiled, not looking at me and shaking his head slightly.

"Can't I just be nice for once, Marylin Monrose?" He said still whispering.

"You? Nice? To me? Not a chance." I almost laughed at how ridiculous and unlikely that sounded.

I saw him lowering his eyes and for a fraction of a second I thought I saw guilt on his face.

"I don't know what you did, but you helped me with my..." he stopped and inhaled sharply, his lips in a tight line, trying to find the words, "... sleeping problem and it obviously took a toll on you. Letting you put you head on my shoulder is the least I can do. Plus it's what every respectable prince would do." He explained, and my heart stopped for a second, my eyes wide. How did he know? Why was he being nice? Did he tell someone? Oh god, what if he told something to Patton? He would never let me live that one down!

"I didn't tell anyone if that's what you're so worried about." He said and I immediately relaxed a bit, before hearing: "At least not directly..."

I turned towards him again, pale and wide eyed.

"Calm down, Doctor Gloom, I just asked something to Patton. He seemed a little suspicious in the beginning, but he almost immediately shrugged it off." I sighed exasperated but decided that at the moment I was too sleep deprived to care.