Ask Chapter! -> PATTON!

Alice took a really deep breath, a big smile on her lips.

"TODA-"

"NO!" Virgil immediately interrupted her. "Don't you dare. Not again. Not today. I won't acc-"

"TODAY, OUR GUEST OF HONOR FOR THIS FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOW WILL BEEEEE... PATTOOON!" Yelled Roman, sliding into the room with a microphone in his hand, making the 'e' in 'be' and the 'o' in 'Patton' longer than they needed to be, you know, just to be a little extra dramatic.

Silence.

A heavy sigh coming from behind me.

"Uh-oh" Alice whispered looking between the two.

It was in that moment that Roman knew: he fucked up.

He turned around slowly, the smile of someone who knows perfectly well they are completely and utterly screwed, and looked at his boyfriend, slightly cringing when he saw the death glare he was shooting his way.

"Heeeeyyy, My Love..." He said in a high pitched voice, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Cut the bullshit, royal little shit. This time it won't work. And you will go the rest of the day without kisses or cuddles." He said stubbornly.

"But-" whined Roman.

"But nothing Roman. Fuck you. No. Stop looking at me like that. I won't cave in." He forced himself to not look at his boyfriend, as he was giving him the puppy eyes he perfectly knew would break him.

He groaned. "Fine!" He said pouting as the prince like persona cheered and hugged him tightly.

"You guys have to stop having this sporting epiphanies., though. Like for real, stop it or I will meet you to the moon next time." He said, his voice serious, looking at everyone.

They all nodded.

"Ooookay." Alice said, clapping her hands and swinging on her heels, "Patton? would you like to start?" She asked turning towards the moral side who just entered the room, Logan's arm laid across his shoulders as he laid his head slightly on his chest, smiling wide towards the cute gold and purple couple.

"Sure!" He exclaimed, separating from his boyfriend (obviously not before giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek that made the logical go to short-circuit.), and entering the "Asking Room".

PATTON'S P.O.V.

I go into the room, a slight bounce in my step. I am so excited for this, I can't wait to answer all of the questions!

I look around and went to sit on the blue bean-bag in the center of the room, sinking in all the cushions it was surrounded with.

"Oh wow, this is so soft and cozy!" I whisper happily and stunned, taking the remote control I almost sat on a second ago and turning on the screen in front of me.

"Okay, let's start with the first question! MysticalUnicorn13 asks: 'Truth: When you kiss Logan, don't your glasses get in the way? Love you <3' Aww! I love you too, kiddo! And no, they never got in the way actually!" I blushed a little at the question, thinking back to all the time me and Logan kissed.

"okay, let's continue, shall we? Next question is from death_by_coffee who dares me to.." I gasp a huge smile appearing on my lips, "to pet a dog! Oh my God, yes!" I say as a golden retriever comes out of nowhere, running towards me and licking my face, as I giggled happily.

"Thank you so much, kiddo! It made me so happy!" I say as I take the remote and the dog (who I named Alfred and is now my best friend) lays down next to me.