•1•

Today is the day that I start my first day of high school. Almost half way through the school year.

I lived in Hawkins Indiana and I'm starting high school. Ive never been to school, just the lab and the upside down well for most of what I've remembered. I guess having a new start will be good for me.

I'm different from most people or as you call it an "outsider". I don't like talking to people. I'll either nod or shake my head. You'll be lucky enough if I even say a word to you.

I could never keep any friends either. They were scared of me. Why is that?

Because I have powers. I don't know how I got them but it caused me to lose most of my memory from when I was young.

My new family says that I'm "gifted". All of the powers that I have is shapeshifting, teleporting and mind control. I was told that I would gain a new power when every I have a near-death experience, or one of my other powers would be stronger.

All of the powers are good and bad at the same time. They caused a lot of trouble before I moved. Now I have better control over them.

Oh and my name is 007, or y/n
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I let my new mom dress me today. For her first time dressing a teenager in the 80s, she didn't do so bad.

 For her first time dressing a teenager in the 80s, she didn't do so bad

For once, I felt pretty. I used to wear torn up and dirty clothes. That's the other reason why people didn't talk to me.

My mom pulled my hair into a ponytail and continued to compliment me. Before I knew it, I was at the school.

I was beyond scared. Seeing all of the people my age run around the building seemed off. I was getting quite a lot of stares.

I stayed behind my mother as we walked into the school. "It's ok sweetie, they aren't bad people" my mom said. I guess she noticed that I was scared.

I nodded as we went into the front office.

We got my "schedule" for each "class" that I had.

"I'll be back to pick you up in 7 hours" my mom said. My eyes popped out of my head. That's a long time to be here.

"Don't worry, I hope you make some new friends while your here, have a good day y/n" she said. With that, she walked out the building.

I was really scared now. I didn't know where I was going. My eyes scanned over the paper until the room numbers matched up.

I walked into the full classroom and my breath hitched.

Too many people, it was just like the lab.