•15•

He sat me down on the toilet as he rubbed a rag across my nose.

"What you did back there was awesome" he said. "It was nothing" I shrugged.

"Nothing!, you saved our lives" he said. I didn't think of it in that way.

"But I hurt El" I said. His smile wiped off his face. "She's alright, she just had to go home before Hopper noticed she was gone" he said.

"Why are you and her done?" I said. He pursued his lips together.

"We thought that it would be best if we stop seeing each other" He said as he did another wipe on my nose.

"Why" i said. I was beyond curious.

"Because, It would be better for her safety" he said. I nodded.

Our faces were a foot away as he wiped my nose. I look in his eyes and he looked back in mine.

He stopped for a second and we just stared at each other.

I felt myself being moved towards him as he moved in too. We were centimeters away before the door slammed open revealing Dustin. We both pulled away quickly.

"Omigod, The phone is ringing" Dustin said while catching his breath.

Mike looked at me for a second and ran out the bathroom. Dustin wiggles his eyebrows at me and smirked.

"You two were about to kiss" he said. I quickly shook my head and he laughed.

"What ever you say" he said holding his hands up in defense while walking out the bathroom.

I walked to his basement with Dustin to see Max and Lucas kissing for a long time.

"Eww guys, I've been gone for 1 minute and your already making out" Dustin said covering his eyes.

"Making out?" I questioned. "It's like kissing for a long time, sometimes with tongue, something that you and Mike we're about to do before I walked in" he joked nudging my shoulder.

I mean I wouldn't mind making out with Mike.