•24•

•Mike's pov•

I smiled as she smiled back at me. Her smile soon wiped off her face as she looked down at her bloody arm.

A bunch of bloody teeth marks formed all up her arm. Hopper noticed this and guided her to the kitchen table.

I followed them and sat down next to her as Hopper got the First aid kit.

"These look bad" Hopper said as he grabbed a cloth and cleaned up the blood.

"Do they need stitches" I asked and Hopper nodded. Fear washed over y/n's face as she looked back in forth between us.

"It's ok, it's just gonna be a little pain, and I help you through it" I said as I held her hand. She unsurely nodded.

Hopper pulled out a needle and thread as y/n watched his every move. "Remember kid, this is only temporary, we'll get you some real help after this is over" hopper said and she nodded again.

She held on to my hand tighter as he moved in. Her eyes were closed and her face was tightening up but she made no sound.

She's been through worse things and she's handling getting stitches without any anesthesia.

Hopper was done and he wrapped her arm up. "You took that like a champ kid" he said as he ruffled her hair. She lightly smiled.

He soon left the room while leaving y/n and I alone. I noticed that we were still holding hands, and we didn't let go either.

"I Sorry" she said and I gave her a confused look and shook my head. "You did nothing wrong, I'm sorry that I didn't go to look after you these few weeks" I said.

"I'm sorry that I never told you that I was ok" she said.

"I thought you died tonight when I saw that puddle of blood at the school" I said.

"I thought I did too, but I just...I'm glad that I got out of that" she said.

The room grew quiet as we continued to hold hands. God this felt good to hold her hands again.

I found my self moving closer to her as she did the same. I felt her soft lips touch mine. This felt right.

"Come on guys we got close-" Dustin said as he walked in but quickly stopped causing us to pull away.

"-the gate" Dustin finished as he stared at us. I nodded and he walked but with the others. A blush grew on y/n's face as she stared down in her lap and played with her fingers.

I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me.

•y/n pov•
I felt my face get hot as Dustin walked in on us kissing. I was so embarrassed. I felt a pair of lips on my cheek and I looked up to see a smiling Mike.

It made me so happy to see him. He helped me up from the table to the living room.

I gave everyone except for Jane a hug. I wanted to save it for last. I walked up to her and she had mixed emotions on her face. She looked scared, sad and confused.

I brought myself into a hug and she Immediately hugged back. We were both crying.

"I'm so sorry y/n" she kept repeating and I cried on her shoulder. Our bond is something strong, more than a best friend bond but a sister till the end.

"You girl ready" Hopper said as we broke the hug. "Ready for what" I asked.

"We have to close the gate" Jane said. "It'll be hard to do it myself, we need you y/n" Jane continued and I nodded.

"I'm coming" Mike spoke up. "No your not" Nancy and Hopper said at the same time. Mike rolled his eyes and stood behind me.

"Ok" I said