•11•

Will and I waited on the porch for everyone to show up. I picked at my nails since I was nervous.

They still aren't my friends.

Will look more nervous than me. His eyes were popped out and he was pacing back in forth. I decided not to say anything to him because he already was worked up.

The rattle of bike chains echoed through the area.

"Will are you ok" everyone said as they ran up to him.

Jane just stared at me with sympathy in her eyes. I did feel bad for hurting her. I looked away not wanting to look anymore

Sister

I heard in my head. I furrowed my eyebrows. That was weird, it sounded exactly like Jane.

I'm sorry

I heard again. I looked at her and saw her nose bleeding. Without thinking, I walked up and hugged her.

I don't know why I did but it felt like it was the right thing to do. Once we pulled apart, all eyes were on us.

Mike also gave me a sympathetic look but I rolled my eyes. We all put our attentions back to Will.

He was crying on Mikes shoulder, I hate seeing him like this, all I wanted for him was to be happy.

"I told your mom that we were here" Mike said to Will. He nodded through his cries. A couple minutes later a car pulled up in my driveway.

A lady ran up and engulfed Will in a hug. "Honey are you alright" she said as she rubbed his back.

He just softly cried in her chest. She looked at all our scared expressions. She raised an eyebrow at me and looked at Jane.

"sister" she said and the woman nodded. She walked Will to her car and met back up with us.

"Thank you for watching over my son" she said hugging me too. I could tell that mike was staring at me and it made me feel weird but I kinda liked it.

"El, I could give you a ride back to Hoppers if you want" The women said and Jane nodded. She walked up to give Mike a hug.

He hugged back but not like how they did. Something was off between them.

She gave me a hug and walked to the woman's car. The soon sped off and it was just Max,Dustin,Lucas, Mike and I.

"What did you and El do?" Max said pointing at my nose.

I didn't notice the blood that was coming from my nose.

"We talked, in here" I said pointing to my head.  They all nodded.

Pretty soon, Lucas, Max, and Dustin left.

The It was just Mike and I.