•28•

•y/n pov•

El and I called Nancy over to help us for the night of the snow ball. She brought a couple dresses for El to choose from while she help us with our hair and make up.

El picked a similar floral dress but a shorter dress. Nancy curled her hair and did her make up perfectly. She made me get second thoughts about coming.

Nancy curled all of my hair making it into Long and frizzy Beach waves and put on minimal makeup. I put on my dress and stared in the mirror.

El came up behind me and said "we're pretty". I nodded in agreement. "LADIES, PICTURE TIME" Hopper yelled to get our attention.

El and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. When we opened the door, we were met face to face with a blinding light.

Hopper removed his face from the camera with a smile glued to his face. "You guys look so beautiful" he said taking the picture from the camera and shaking it.

"One more" he said taking way more than one picture.

"Ok I think it's time to go" El giggled and Hopper sighed. "Ok girls" let's get going".

The drive was short to the school. El looked completely nervous.

"What if no one wants me there" she said and I gave her a confused look. "Of course they want you there! Your still in the party" I said. She did a small smile but it went away.

We soon arrived at the school. El and I got out of the car. As I stared to walk, I heard a tearing sound. I looked down to see a strand of the fabric stuck in the door.

El and hopper went into the building without noticing. Oh and Hopper Locked the doors.

"Oh shit" I said as I tried to carefully remove the fabric but there was no hope.

I looked over to see the familiar 3 teens against a car. "Nancy, help!" I yelled over. She looked around the parking lot and then saw my pleading eyes.

She quickly ran over and noticed my dress. "Oh no" she said and started to remove the dress.

The tare sound got louder as o felt myself being freed. I looked down and saw a big tare in my dress.

"I might as well go home, I just ruined a really pretty dress" I said and Nancy quickly shook her head.

"Your not going home, my brother and his friends are waiting for you to get in there. Plus the dress is not ruined" Nancy said as she pulled out a small sewing kit.

A couple minutes past as she was sewing my dress together.

"You know my brother really likes you" she said and I smiled softly.

"Really" I said and she nodded. "He was begging our dad to get him the perfect suit, asking our mom how to treat a lady and making me teach him how to dance" she said and I giggled.

"Did he ever do that with El" I said and she shook her head.

"Alright, don't make make his lessons go to waste"she joked as she got done fixing my dress.

"Thanks Nancy" I said as I hugged her. She hugged back and went back to Jonathan and Steve.

As I walked into the bright building, all you could see was the schools couples slow dancing.

I looked over to see where everyone else was and I only saw Will sitting at the table by himself.

I quickly walked over to him and he soon saw me and stood up.

"Hey Will" I said as I hugged him, he. Hugged back and we both sat down.

"Where's the rest of them?" I questioned. "Lucas and Max are dancing, Dustin is fixing his hair and El and Mike are dancing too" he said and I nodded.

I didn't care that El and Mike are dancing, I mean Mike is probably doing it to make her feel better.

"Why aren't you dancing with anyone" I asked and he chuckled. "I don't have anyone to dance with" he said.

I stood up and grabbed his hand and guided him to the dance floor. "No one in the party is left out" I said as I put my hands on his shoulder and his was on my waist.

We both couldn't dance that well but at least we tried.

"We are so bad at this" He commented and I giggled. Will twirled me around and our dance was filled with giggles as other people just stared at us.

I looked up at Will and he got stiff as he looked the other direction. My eyes followed his but I wished they didn't.

Out of all the couples kissing, one stood out and they weren't even dating. El and Mike were kissing.

(An: longer part since I haven't updated this in a while)