•18•

•y/n pov•
Me and hopper made small talk during the drive. He would just ask me questions about where I came from and what happened. At first I didn't trust him but Jane said that I should.

We soon arrived at a secluded house that looked somewhat messy. I walked close to Jane not knowing what to expect.

We walked into the house and I looked around. "Like it?" He asked. I nodded a little. "Well it's your new home for now" he said.

My small smile grew bigger and i brought the man into a hug.

"Easy there kid" he giggled as he hugged back. Jane joined in on the hug. This felt like my real family.

A muffled voice interrupted our hug. "Ok I got to go but before I do, we need to set some rules" he said and I nodded.

/5 minutes later/

This is bull shit!

Jane looked mad too. "What do you mean we can't leave for the next couple of days!" She said.

"It's for your guys safety, y/n is basically wanted since her mother is at the station right now" he said.

"Not mom, bad person" I said and he nodded.

"Can we at least see our friends" Jane said and he quickly shook his head.

"You guys can't even go to school anymore until it's safe" he said and walked away. Jane followed him.

I stayed on the couch as both of their yelling played behind me.

"YOU CANT GO OUTSIDE, END OF DISCUSSION" He said as the door slammed close.

Jane soon came stomping in the room. She sat down next to me with her arms crossed. "We can't see the party for a while" she mumbled and I nodded.

"So where do I sleep?" I questioned out of the blue. Her mad face soon came to a small smile as she took my hand and guided me somewhere.

"We share a room" she said as we stood in the door way of the room. It was a big bed so I wasn't complaining.

She looked down at my clothes and frowned. "What's wrong" I said.

"Mike gave you those clothes" she said and I shyly nodded.

"They were just to sleep in" I said and her frown was still on her face.

"Are you guys dating" she asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Oh, that's what he used to do when we were dating, let me wear his clothes" she said.

I felt so bad.

"Let's play dress up" I said changing the subject and her smile appeared back on her face.

We put on all the clothes in her closet and some out of hoppers closet. We were dancing and jumping around. Just having fun

This is what it's like to have a sister, to actually have someone that loves and cares for you. I don't want this to ever go away.