•19•

•y/n pov•

A month has passed since I last seen the party. Hopper hasn't let me and Jane contact any of them. He took our walkie-talkies away and it's been so much hell.

Every night, Jane puts a blindfold before she goes to bed. I'm not awake to see what happens anyways but I'm worried about her.

Most importantly, I'm worried about Mike and Will. Ever Since that day I spent the night at his house, I felt a connection.

It was time to go to bed so I walked back to our room. I seen Jane with her blindfold and her hands out.

I found myself sitting criss cross from her and my hands in her palm.

Then I was brought into the dark void.

•Mikes Pov•
The whole party was in Will's hospital room. He's been experiencing exactly what happened a year ago. Y/n was the only one who knew that he's been acting strange(r).

Speaking y/n, I miss her so much. Hopper came and told us that Her and El ran off. I was sad for the past weeks. But something didn't feel right.

The machines connected to Will started beeping rapidly. "ITS HURTS"  He kept repeating making Joyce jump up and run to him with everyone else.

We were all freaking out. Soon enough, the doctors come running in. They gave him a with something that made him pass out instantly. The doctors all yelled at us all to get out so hopper guided us outside of the room.

Everyone in the party sat with their backs against the wall while I was pacing back and forth.

I found my self walking out of the hospital while everyone called for me.

I jumped on my bike and peddled hoping that no one would follow me. I needed some time alone.

Once I got to my house, I ran the basement and sat on the couch. I started messing with the radio, just like how y/n would do.

"Hello" I called out. A bunch of static replied back.

"Y/n, if your out there, please respond back, the group and I miss you,please just give me a sign to know if you and El are ok,please " I said.

The static echoed through the box and it grew to anger me. I need to know if Y/n is ok.