•13•

I decided to go back to school since it's Monday

I decided to go back to school since it's Monday. Mama questioned me about Mike. She was asking all these questions that I couldn't answer but it seemed like she didn't want me to see him anymore.

She dropped me off at school and I went to my locker. Seeing everyone at my locker confused me.

"We're having a meeting at Mikes after school, are you in?" Lucas said. "I'm not in the party" I said quietly.

"Well you are now" Mike said as he gave me a walkie-talkie. I softly smiled and nodded.

Jane stood quietly behind every one looking down at her feet. With my power I talked to her in my head.

"Sister, what's wrong" I said

She looked at me with her red puffy eyes.

"Mike and I are done" she said. I pushed through everyone and wrapped her in a hug.

I guess their done being boyfriend and girlfriend. I felt bad for her, having to hang around Mike when they are done.

"It will get better sister, I promise" I said.

Everyone soon gathered around us except Mike. "El what's wrong" Dustin said.

She shook her head and held on to my hand

"I need to show y/n something" she said and she took me to a room in the school. She pulled out a blindfold and tied it around her eyes.

She held my hands and told me to close my eyes. I did as I was told and a couple seconds later we were in a black void.

There stood my new mom on a phone talking to someone.

"Yeah y/f/n at Hawkins High school, I've been taking care of her for a while and I think it's time she needs to go back to the lab" my mom said.

I walked up to her and went to go touch her but I felt nothing.

" apparently someone who goes to her school by the name of Jane Hopper or subject 011 is there too" she said. I felt tears come down. My mom was not my mom, she wants me to go back to that bad place.

I heard the school sirens go off and we were taken out of the dark place.