" It's Good To Have Everyone Back"

" are you excited to see all the guys again" Ashley said looking at Emily and Sam,Sam had looked at her giving her a smile "it'll be nice to have everyone back together and not have to worry about anything or anybody getting hurt" Sam said looking at the girls Ashley looked down at her phone smiling Sam laughed Ashley looked at her blushing "you two should just get together" Emily said closing her bag as she put it on the ground pulling the handle up Ashley looked at her "I know....but what if he-" Sam looked at her as she talked " oh oh he likes you, the way he protected you pointed out everything" Sam said Ashley looked at her trying to understand " by the way I heard from Mike, that you two kissed" Emily said walking over to Ashley, Ashley looked at Emily blushing a lot Sam looked at Emily pushing her " hey, I'm just trying to point something out" Emily said looking at Sam Ashley got up and walked outside her apartment. Ashley sat down on the bench outside the garden she thought about what Sam and Emily had talked about "why did he have to tell him, I told him to keep it between us only"Ashley said to herself Ashley felt her phone vibrate and looked at it seeing she got a text from someone then felt a tap on her shoulder, Ashley turned around to see Chris "hey ash" Chris said hugging Ashley Ashley hugged him back, when they stepped back from their hug Chris set his things down looking behind him seeing mike Ashley looked at them then she heard the door open seeing Sam and Emily walked out " Hey you guys" both of them said walking over to the group Chris had walked behind Ashley as Mike had started to walk back seeing Jessica walking towards them Ashley look at Sam and Emily and mouthed 'they are still together' Sam nodded sadly Ashley looked at her confused but Sam had smiled texting her it's alright. Chris had watched Ashley as she and Sam texted back and forth he thought it was nice to be able to be back with his friends but he was scared because he had told Mike and Matt that he would tell Ashley how he felt but he was scared that it would backfire on him but he had remembered what had happened last year between him and Ashley and he was confident that he would tell her and make sure that she would at least  be happy this time as they were all together. As they all where waiting for Matt to come the group had gone into Ashley apartment, Ashley and the girls had sat on the couch catching up and Chris and Mike had gone into Ashley kitchen, Mike shut the door "your going to tell her,right" Mike had said Chris had looked at him from drinking his water bottle "maybe" Chris said saying it sarcastically Mike looked at him "I swear if you won't do it, I'll tell her how you feel and I'll make sure you two stay here a little longer"Mike said opening the door again but was stopped by Ashley and Jessica standing there, Mike smiled hugging her Ashley laughed "get a room you two" Ashley said laughing Chris laughed looking at Ashley as she walked towards him sitting on her counter Mike looked at Chris and smirked Jessica walked towards the two of them Mike shook his head and walked back in closing the door, Jessica stopped in front of them two Ashley looked at Chris confused but he shrugged " so what is with you two, after the cabin you two just stopped talking, I swear Chris you hurt my Ash I'll hurt you" Jessica said looking at Chris Chris looked at Mike " I didn't do anything to Ash...I just... got busy that's all, and last time I checked she wasn't yours"Chris said Ashley looked at him Chris looked back at her sitting next to her on the counter Jessica sighed "oh so then she's yours,of course after she kissed-" Ashley had got up and walked out of the room Chris tried to stop her but Jessica stopped him Mike looked at Chris and her "if you genuinely love her then tell her and never leave her again, you wanna know something she was so happy the two weeks you two stayed at the same apartment,but she told me after you left she told me she was really upset. Take care of her or I will hurt you and I know Emily and Sam will two so be careful with her heart because you hold it and if you hurt her, oh you better be ready for the storm" Jessica said walking out of the room dragging Mike with her Chris said " it's good to have everyone back" Chris laughed walking out of the kitchen and joined everyone back in the living room.