"Do Not Die"

As me and Mike had walked over to the door hearing knocking I held the gun to the door hoping it wasn't something or someone trying to hurt us, I think after everything that has happened none of us are afraid to pull a gun trigger or attack someone who would try to hurt anyone, as Mike and I had gotten to the door he had started to count but before we could do anything this person had walked through the door and knocked the gun and whatever Mike was holding "now now settle down, go sit down with the girls" the stranger said Mike had gotten in front of me whispering handing the gun back to me and I walked back to the girls Ashley walked beside me, I could tell she was scared I looked at her and told her sit down as she did I sat beside her she had moved closer I looked at her and she was still afraid, I didn't know how I could make her feel better. As we listened to the stranger I had started to get mad at him and told him that he was wrong that he would still be alive "alright, come with me then to see if he's still there" the stranger said I had gotten up but I heard Ashley start saying something "No! Chris, you can't go out there, you'll get hurt or worse" I heard her say from behind me, I wanted to hold her tell her everything would be fine but I walked over to the stranger as we had started to walk to the main door. Before we left I had heard footsteps coming I turned around and I saw Ashley coming I sighed but she stood in front of me "Do not die" I heard her say before she kissed me I kissed her quick and then I heard the stranger said we have to go "yeah...um... I will don't worry" I said walking out the door, as the stranger had continued to walk I had turned my head and saw Ashley close the door I smiled at her and she waved I knew I had to make sure I could be able to come back to her.

X:X Time Skip X:X

As we waited outside for the helicopter to land and get us I sat on the ground holding my knees as I looked around and saw Sam and Ashley sitting down as they talked, I looked at Ashley, I felt bad seeing her shake i had gotten up and walked over to the two and sat beside Ashley and put my arms around her Sam laughed I looked away from her but I felt Ash falling asleep in my arms, I had smiled letting her relax. After a while as me and Sam were talking about what we would do after everything happened I had started to hear something from Ash I looked at her but I knew what she was saying and I smiled and I heard her saying it again "thank you for not dying Chris" Ashley said and I smiled as I held her Sam kept smiling at us "are you two finally going to get together" she said I looked at her and then I looked back at my Ash "I hope so" I said looking at my Ash but I knew she was mine and if someone tried to take her from me I would make sure that they understood they wouldn't take her anywhere.