"Don't Look Ash"

:=: Chris POV :=:

I woken up getting up after getting hit by something or someone, I looked around noticing that Ashley was gone I had started to get worried because she would always be by me I started to call her name and then I heard her scream "ASH!" I screamed running out of the lodge I saw blood leading somewhere I followed it worried about what I was going to find but I sat on a rock as I noticed something that wasn't there before, as I got closer to it I saw it was Ashley ring I had thought to myself about how she could've lost her ring but I stopped getting more worried than I was already about her. I continued to walk seeing the blood trail start to disappear "fuck" I said to myself "this is not good" I said looking at the end of the trial I had grabbed the ring again thinking the worst about what had happened to her but I heard another scream.... but I wasn't Ashley it sounded like.. Josh... he must have been attacked by that Physco too. As I was running to the path I was hoping that it could lead to Ashley and Josh I was started to get more worried that person or whatever it was has both of the people I care for "that person is so going to get it" I said getting angry thinking about what he was doing to my Ash, I stopped punching a tree "god damn it, he better not have hurt her" I said feeling the tears come back again seeing a trail of blood leading to a place I followed it to a shed thing or whatever type of building it was. When I walked inside of it the door closed and I jumped a little "Hello Chris, you're just in time for the party" I heard a voice say I was confused but then thing moved showing both Josh and my Ash, I saw she had a black eye and scratches Josh also had scratches. I gotten more angry that this person hurt them but he crossed the line when I saw the black eye "so Chris in order to get to them you must sacrifice one for the other" that guy said I was afraid when I saw a saw starting to move, I saw a lever with a picture of Ashley and Josh I started to think when I heard him " you don't have much time Chris" I was afraid but I looked at them both and I grabbed the lever "I'll save you Ash" I said moving the lever towards Josh picture which was hard to do because he was my best friend but I couldn't let Ashley die not before I could tell her how I felt " you choose to save Ashley, goodbye Josh"I heard the guy say I looked away as I heard Josh scream but then I heard the door unlock and open and I ran to Ashley "hey calm down Ashley I'll get to you" I said running to Ashley untying the ropes around her arms, as I got her down I put my arms around her "don't look Ash" I said but I felt her head move a little and she screamed "shhh Ash" I said walking her out of the shed I felt horrible for her. As we were walking away from that shed we saw Emily and Matt "Ashley- wait who's blood is that what had Chris" I heard Emily ask I kept holding Ash in my arms as she cried "there was this guy and then-" I said but I felt Ash move I looked at her and she shook her head and I put her head under mine "we are going to cable car to see if we could find a map" I head Matt say I nodded "we are going to head back to the lodge" I said both of them nodded and they walked away I looked at Ash in my arms " hey...let's get going back to the lodge" I said I felt Ash move out of my arms but she held onto my arms which made me smile but I had made a promise to myself as I gave her ring back that I make sure she would be protected by me,no matter what.