"I got your back,okay?As long as you got mine"...."I do"

As me and Ash were walking around the woods I kept looking around looking at all of the things that I never noticed before "hey,Chris" I heard Ash say I looked at her and saw her start to freak out about something I looked at her and I guess she saw a mask that had reminded her of what had happened to us, I looked at her and put my arm around her waist "hey,calm down,he's not going to hurt you. I won't let him anymore" I said I saw her look at me and sighed i looked at her "I promise" I said, I guess that got her attention she had looked at me and smiled I smiled back at her as we continued to walk around. After we had sat down on one of the benches that were on the path I looked at Ash and I grabbed her hand I saw her smile which made me smile as she laid her head on my shoulder "do you think that everyone is ok coming back after everything that Josh did to all of us" I heard her say I looked at her "they are, if they didn't why did the come to this reunion" I said looking at her she looked at me I looked at her "yeah" I heard her say as she placed her head back on my shoulder. As we started to walk again something had scared Ash and she ran over to me and stood behind me I sighed and she looked at me "sorry Chris" I heard her say as she walked over to my side, I looked at her and smiled "I got your back,okay? As long as you got mine" I said knowing saying that would make her smile because of me saying that always had made her feel better "I do" I heard her say as I hugged her I pulled her close to me as we hugged I was smiling but I heard footsteps and I hugged Ash a little tighter I guess she didn't know it because she was happy in my arms which is nice "get a room you two" I heard Jessica say I looked at her and Mike I saw Ash walk over to Jess I looked at her "so you finally got the courage to ask her out" Mike said to me I looked at him and nodded "good for you two,you two are going to make a perfect couple" I heard Mike say I saw Ash turn around and Jessica smirked "we already are" I looked at Ash as she said that I smiled I heard Mike laugh "someone wants to be protective, did you and Chris switch roles" i looked at Mike and laughed as Ash walked over to me I put my arm around her "yeah sure" I said I felt Ash hit me softly "hey!" I said as I heard Ash, Jessica, and Mike laughed I rolled my eyes and picked Ash up put her over my shoulders "how do are you do this to me" I heard her say as she hit my back I laughed as I felt her give up "someone lost the fight" I said laughing "yes I surrender to this cruel person" I heard her say I laughed "hey Mike why don't you ever do that to me" I heard Jessica say I saw them walking beside us I looked at Mike as he laughed "because I'm not a cruel person like Chris over there" I laughed as he said I felt Ash put her arms around me "getting comfortable" I said as kept walking "hmmm, I like it better if I was laying on your chest all curled up with pizza and so we bing watching" I laughed hearing her say that "hmmm I don't know if this knight can give his queen that order" I said I heard Mike and Jessica "you guys are so fucking cute" I heard Jessica say I nodded "can I get down yet Chris" I heard her say I stopped and let her off my back "wait piggy back ride " I heard her say I laughed "what are you 5" I said as I saw Mike put Jessica on his shoulder "fine" I said as I saw Ash do her puppy face...god that face....she gets away with that face, I put Ash in my back and felt her lay her head on my shoulder and smiled as I laid my head against her "hey they are copying us" I heard Mike say as Jessica laughed "oh,yeah sure we totally copied you guys" I said as we continued to walk. As we got to the new lodge that had been built I let Ash walk in first I looked at Mike who let Jessica down and she also walked inside "so when did you ask her" I looked at him "after we had gotten out of the hospital, I took her to park and well she had broken down and I held her as I told her she would never be alone again" I said remembering when I told her how I felt " I mean we both basically confessed to each other when Josh did the saw thing" I said as I saw Mike nod his head "well let's get back to the girls" I nodded at what Mike had said and walked inside. After the group had talked we all headed off to bed, I had entered mine and Ash room " wow" I looked around the room seeing how big it was "guess they could never live small huh" I heard Ash say as she came from behind me I nodded and put our stuff down as I grabbed my bag of clothes and grabbed the stuff I wear for bed I saw Ash do the same, after I had laid on the bed i saw Ash come back over to me "of course you still have that jacket" I said laughing as I let Ash come by me "of course I 'borrowed' it from you and I love it" I heard Ash say I smiled "you mean you stole it" I said I saw her role her eyes "I mean your not wrong" I heard her say as she laid next I smiled as I looked at her "would the queen want to lay on my chest like you requested earlier" I said moving my arms for her to lay on my chest I saw her nod and she laid in my chest I smiled as I put my arms around her "night Ash" I said she looked at me and kissed I smiled and kissed her back, after broke apart for air I looked at her and started to fall asleep "goodnight Chris" I heard Ash say I smiled and nodded as I fell asleep with my love in my arms.... I would never leave her side and I know she would never leave my side.