Chapter 1: Ophelia Andromeda Potter

Ophelia was always a rather strange girl.

Unlike most little girls growing up, she was always so interested and fascinated with death.

And no she wasn't obsessed or harming herself. She was just curious as to what it would be like in the underworld.

Ophelia was a firm believer in Greek gods and goddesses. Having heard her Aunt Petunia always screeching about annoying Catholics and no-good Christians.

Ophelia set out to choose her own religion and thus her interest in Greek gods and goddesses struck a cord with her and her fascination with them grew.

Greek Mythology, a favorite passionate subject of hers. Her favorite Gods and Goddesses were Hestia, Hades and Hecate.

It's kinda funny that they all start with H's.

If Ophelia was ever reborn as a boy she would like to be named something like Henry—or even Harry. Plain boring Harry, something she wished she was.

But at last she was a freak, her relatives constantly taunted her.

But yet again, I digress.

When she was younger, she would always get these strange dreams of a handsome man with long chin length black wavy hair and short beard.

While everything about him screamed "handsome" it was his eyes that interested her the most, they were pitch black that seem to swirl in forever; like a black hole.

Of course, she kept this to herself.

"Can't have a freak be freakish" her aunt Petunia screeched.

And as time went on these dreams would become more frequent and quite embarrassing sometimes.

However, ignoring them for awhile became easier as her dreams seemed to lessen overtime. Most of the time she forgot about them almost immediately after dreaming only to reminded when she dreamt again.

When her 11th birthday came around, the slightly bruised up girl was excited for some reason! She felt something amazing was going to happen, but she didn't know what it was.

After the slightly hilarious and hysterical whole incident of getting her Hogwarts letter.

She finally felt free.

But yet— later betrayal struck her fragile heart.

A certain beautiful girl with long black luscious locks of hair and vibrant Avada Kervada emerald green eyes, hid underneath her invisibility cloak listening to her "friends" conversation with the headmaster.

'Those sorry excuses for friends and that senile old goat! How dare they! To know everything was a lie. I can't even!' She thought to herself as she felt tears running down her face.

Hearing that the two traitors were excused she quickly wiped away her tears and went to her hidden room, a secluded room she found in fifth year after her godfather died.

The fifteen year old curled up into a ball in front of the fireplace and cried, sobbing her little heart out feeling the betrayal pierce through her.

When she was suddenly enveloped into a pair of warm comfortable arms.

Still a little heart broken she leaned into their chest and continued to cry. They smelt like fire and home.

After wiping her tears away, she immediately became more alert after a good cry as she looked at the person she crying on.

Surprised, she immediately jumped away from the woman and held a tight grip onto her wand.

"W-who are you?", she asked her.

The woman in front of her was beautiful, she had auburn hair and gold and reddish brown eyes that seemed to have mini flames.

She just smiled and patted the seat next to her.

Ophelia gave in and cautiously sat next to her.

"Nothing to fear dear, I'm Hestia. Let me tell you a story about—"

Hestia told her about a couple who really wanted a child but the wife was infertile because she was hit with a stray infertility spell. That destroyed their hopes and dreams, crushed the couple looked for many ways to conceive a child. And the finally found a Greek outdated ritual called "The Ritual of Family" translated into English.

Having been watching the couple for quite a while Hestia, her, although a virgin goddess herself merged one of her eggs with Lily's and nine months later they had a baby girl, she looked like all three of her parents.

But unfortunately Hestia left because of the Ancient Law Order, two months after she left the couple, the Potters were attacked and killed.

When Hestia found out and thought they all died and couldn't bear to be in England anymore and left with a broken heart.

For the first time in her existence she grieved and retreated to her sacred fire to heal her broken heart.

Ophelia couldn't believe it.

She had another mother who was a freaking Goddess!

At first she wanted to be angry that her mother didn't come and rescue her from the Dursleys, but she sadly understood the grief her mother must've went through.

And the fact she thought Ophelia had died too helped Hestia's case.

But still, she was still deeply hurt and used the time to let go of her hurt.

Hestia patiently sat and waited for her daughter to let it all out.

Hestia was furious about what she found out, nobody knew she had a child and because she was so far from New York she wasn't caught under their radar.

Using that as her advantage she helped her daughter giving her books and scrolls on Ancient Greece and showering her with parental love that she should've received.

Ophelia grew and flourished under the Goddess of fire, hearth, and home; and the Goddess of Magic, Hecate, who she later found out was her ancestor.

One thing that brightened up Ophelia's life was that Hecate got rid of her stupid lightning bolt scar.

Upon its removal a discovery was made she had a horcrux, getting rid of the horcrux Hecate explained what it was and how dangerous it would've been if it was able to possess Ophelia to the mother and daughter duo.

Ophelia was happy that vile thing was out of her and as an unintentional side affect her slightly paranoid and cautious mother smothered her with even more love, if that was even possible.

As she grew she made sure to not act out of the ordinary, meaning she pretended to stay friends with Ron and Hermione. And made sure she looked behind and lost when Dumbledore was in sight making sure that bastard wasn't suspicious of her.

And when she was in seventh year war came upon them, her precious godson Teddy and his family was hunted down and murdered by Bellatrix.

Her will to live died along with the many people who suffered under Voldemort's reign of destruction.

Her only reason to come back to life was to save the people, even if she didn't need to, she still wanted to give the orphaned children a chance that she and Tom Riddle never got to receive until much later.

A chance to be loved.

Voldemort who was no longer anchored by his horcruxes was finally defeated.

In her relief and despair, she didn't see a green spell hit her until she felt darkness override her vision.

Once again she was free.