Chapter 3: Hades Wife

Ophelia was sitting on her throne which was beautifully decorated with black roses and butterflies with a crown carved on the back and the throne itself was made out of white marble.

Right now her husband was yelling orders at their skeleton army, everyone was frantically looking for Hades Helm of Darkness. As the army and monsters fearfully fled the throne room. Her husband collapsed on his black obsidian throne, and leaned into his wife's touch as she soothingly raked her hand into his hair and whispered sweet nothing trying to comfort her husband.

All of a sudden Hermes flew into the room after briefly knocking and handed them their mail before giving the Queen a charming smile and a wink before leaving. Ophelia just giggled used to the other gods flirting with her, which was useless and everyone knew that because she was happy and content with her dark king. Looking at her husband's face she saw that he was glaring at Hermes retreating form, she just shook her head and gave him a kiss which turned out into a make out session, she was basically sitting on his lap by now. Out of 'breath', they looked at the letters one was address to Ophelia from Poseidon and the other one was an announcement. Apparently somebody stole Zeus' Lightning Bolt and Zeus is very upset. Looking at her letter she wasn't surprised at the very least apparently, Zeus was quick to play the blame game and blamed Poseidon's son. Signing it looks like she has to play guardian angel for her "nephew" since he was Poseidon's son. His name was Percy Jackson.

It was to say that Hades threw a tantrum not that he admitted it. But he was very upset that his wife was leaving him to protect his brother's son. Ophelia was now looking at her pouting husband with an exasperated sigh. "Honey, I'll only be gone for 10 days or so until the summer solstice".

To make up time they stayed in their bedroom for three days straight before his wife packed up her magical bag which was packed with her extra clothes, cash, unlimited debit cards yes she has more than one, two to be exact, don't worry they work for only her and Hades of course and her parents. Just to be safe, she also packed in her bag was a mega first aid kit and other stuff.

She gave her husband one last kiss for now before shrinking into her 12 year old self but she was healthy this time, anyways she said goodbye and flashed nearby the camp entrance and cloaked her godly aura as to only those who were Gods and Goddesses or was very observant would know who she truly was.

Suddenly she heard a mighty roar and yelling, running over to the source she immediately knew he was Poseidon's son, conjuring spikes I sent one shot through the monsters heart while the other shot the other in the head. By the time I ran over to them the boy passed out in shock. Looking over my shoulder I saw a monster bow to me before leaving. Levitating the two boys I walked through the barriers and was met by Chiron. He quickly rushed us to the big house where the infirmary was. Will Solace a son of Apollo frantically bustled around and got things ready for his patients. He asked me if I needed any medical attention and I declined and gesture to the two boys floating behind me. At first he was shocked at the sight of them floating but nevertheless stayed professional and asked me to set them down on the beds.

After setting them down I got up and stretched happy to get out of the underworld. No, I'm not forced to stay there for half a year like Persephone used to do. In fact I'm welcomed to come and go as I'm pleased. However, but Hades is very possessive and every time I'm about to leave he seduces me, that dirty player, anyways when I do leave I come back to a pouting and sulking husband.

Anyhow, I was given a tour around the campus and was intrigued and curious to see each cabin but I was also very upset to see my husband didn't have a cabin anymore. With that on mind, I promised myself that when his children came out of hiding I will be the best step mother they'll ever have, and I'll provide a cabin for them.

I was led to Cabin 11 Hermes cabin and was shocked to see it was so crowded. Huffing, I ushered everyone out of the cabin and reconstructed and redecorated the whole cabin. I made sure that the Hermes children had rooms of their own. Magically expanding the room, I decorated every Hermes child room with a four poster bed, a TV, a desk and chair and closet.

And for the undetermined I expanded the rooms and put two bunk beds in them fitting four people and four closets and four desks and chairs. Moving onto the living room I put a long three set black couch in the middle with a big flat screen TV with a wide variety of movies and over 30 colored bean bags for the hell of it and a large soft black rug in the middle in case they wanted to lay on the floor or something.

Everyone ran back into the cabin and gasped in shock as it was so pretty, clean and new. They even had beds! Luke Castellan was shocked when he opened a door with his name engraved into the name plate on the door. He looked around in wonder and walked out of his room in time to see everyone throwing the new girl into the air cheering and thanking her. She just smiled and said it was nothing and that she was happy that they were happy.

Meanwhile Percy Jackson woke, sensing that he had woken Ophelia asked to be set down so she can check on someone in the infirmary. While she was gone, Luke looked around and realize what a grave mistake he committed.

Percy Jackson woke up to two girls looking at him, one was giving him a calculated look while the other gave him a friendly smile. Slowly getting up after falling back to sleep three times he found out that he was knocked out for three days.

After he was finished being checked over and cleared. He was finally free to go. When the stern looking girl dragged him away almost immediately as he was taken to Chiron and Mr. D, with the girl with friendly smile in tow. Dionysus gave him his "nice" greetings and when he saw Ophelia he almost had a heart attack when Percy left with Annabeth for a tour. Dionysus asked what she was doing here she gave him a gentle smile and told him that she was on a mission, giving him another gentle pat on the cheek she snapped her fingers and gave him a cheeky smile, bring a her finger in a shh kind of manner.

Confused Mr. D went back to sipping his diet coke, when he realized it tasted like wine looking back at the girl he muttered, "Uncle Hades you sure found yourself a keeper, lucky you". Chiron just looked at their exchange confused before going back to what he was doing earlier. Shaking his feeling of a god presence, he thought it was Dionysus and ignored it.