Omake: Aww is someone jealous

Requested by MercyOrtiz2
___________

Hades was not jealous. No he simply just wanted all of his wife's attention, was that so wrong.

Ophelia was talking to Hermes and Apollo who kept flirting with her. During their conversation more gods came over and chatted with the minor goddess.

Hades was seething how dare that little shit put his dirty hands on his beloved pure wife. Poseidon who was standing next to his older brother, took one glance at the god and goddess and decided to retreat to safety.

Ophelia was quite aware of the gods flirting and just giggled at their nonsense it reminded her of the fangirls and fanboys she use to have. Suddenly everyone shivered when they felt darkness coat the room. Looking over to her husband she noticed that he was looking at the other gods with a murderous glint in his eyes. Concerned she excused herself and walked towards her husband.

Leaving early the couple shadow traveled and made it home under 2 minutes.

Ignoring his wife Hades was upset with her. Ophelia was upset at first but after connecting the dots, she pretended to be upset but in the inside she gleefully squealing! Hades was jealous!!

She never knew this day would come!

Hades was currently pouting, muttering how it should only be him that she was with whether she was talking, eating, and even sleeping obviously. Continuing to sulk he didn't notice his wife entering the room until two slender arms wrapped around his shoulders. Tensed up he looked at the woman's ring finger and relaxed when he saw the familiar emerald and obsidian wedding ring.

Still upset with his wife he turned away and continued to sulk. Ophelia couldn't take it anymore and gushed, "aww is my baby jealous".

Hades was slightly insulted, him jealous, 'pshh I think not', he thought to himself. Ophelia continued to coo at her husbands "adorableness".

For the rest of the day Ophelia kept trying to make him admit that he was jealous, having enough of his wife blabbering, he slammed her against the wall and made out with her, leaving her breathless.

"Admit that you were jealous!", Ophelia shouted at her husband.

"Fine! I was jealous okay! Why do care anyways?", Hades replied defeated.

Giggling Ophelia couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. Hades was not happy with his wife laughing at him, to truthful he was a bit hurt. Ophelia recognizing it, sobered up and replied, "You! The Almighty king of the underworld! My husband! Is jealous of a bunch of gods! Are you kidding me, you are my husband you don't need to be jealous of them because I love only you and our daughter not them".

Hades smiled down at his wife as she passionately talked about him. "I love you".

"I love you too!", Ophelia replied smiling up at her husband. Hades didn't know what he did to deserve such an amazing woman. Hades now knew that being jealous was useless because his wife was truly loyal to him only, but that did not stop him from wanting to shred the other gods apart when they interacted with his wife.

Apollo and Hermes were shitting bullets because uncle Hades kept glaring at them. Excusing themselves they ran away from Ophelia when Hades came over and pulled his wife in a possessive hug. Ophelia just sighed no matter how much she tried to stop him from terrifying all the men around her, but she was internally happy because he made her feel special. Smirking she threw Persephone who was watching them a smug look, as she marched away fuming.

"Who's jealous now?", a voice whispered in her ear.

Turning to her husband, she gave him a cheeky-sadistic grin and ran away from his embrace. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight". Hades stared after her with a slack jaw, snapping out of his shock he ran after her. "I'm sorry!".

Those who overheard their conversation threw Hades retreating form a sympathetic look. Women.. You should never mess with a woman they're . . . they're . . confusing.