Drabble: A pair of red-headed twins (1/2)

Ophelia is dying in boredom. She had nothing to do and her husband was busy with his stupid paperwork. Then it hit her she had a daughter. Jumping off the couch she ran by her husband who was busy reading his paperwork.

Surprised Hades looked up only to be met with an empty hallway, confused he shrugged it off before going back to his study to finish his work.

. . .

"Melione! Melione!", Ophelia shouted bursting into her daughters room. Melione barely looked up from her paperwork. Looking at her daughter Ophelia sighed muttering 'never mind', before walking out the room closing the door.

Seeing that everyone was busy, Ophelia dressed up in her cloak and apparated into Diagon Alley. She happily strolled through the alley when she did a double take. "Fred! George?!", she shouted at the pair who were wearing bright purple suits.

Fred and George looked up in surprise, "O-Ophelia is that you?!", they asked surprised. Nodding her head they ran and threw her into a hug.

"This is amazing-'"-we thought you died!", Fred started and George finished looking at Ophelia happy but slightly confused. Closing the store up early, they all settled up in their flat above the store and put a privacy charm up. Fred and George looked at the nervous ravenette expectantly.

Ophelia let out a nervous chuckle before saying, "Well..... *explains mostly what had happened*".

Letting out a low whistle, the twins looked at her flabbergasted but not shocked. Only Ophelia could capture the heart of a god and be a goddess herself. After catching up with each other, it was far past midnight when Ophelia checked the time, "oh shoot!", she exclaimed. Everyone was surprised to see that time flew by quickly, giving them a goodbye hug and kiss on the cheek, she promised to visit again before leaving.

Looking away from the flurry of shadows, Fred and George shared a look before letting out a small chuckle. "The wizardry world don't know how fucked they are, once Ophelia finds out about the new laws", they muttered to each other quietly before heading off to bed.
_____

Arriving home, Ophelia came down faced to face with an upset husband. Sighing Ophelia pulled the grumpy man off to bed before tucking him into bed like a baby and giving him a good night kiss. Spelling herself clean, she went to check on her daughter who was blissfully sleeping the night away at her desk. Sighing slightly at the sight and muttering under her breath about workaholics. She laid her daughter into her bed and tucked her into bed, kissing her forehead she slipped out of the room and joined her half awake husband. Kissing him lightly she cuddled into his arms feeling content and fell asleep.