One-shot: Harry Potter (1/2)

Ophelia was taking a jog near privet drive after finally escaping from her husbands clutches. When funny enough, while she was running she thought she hear crying looking at what seemed to be the source she did a double take.

"What in the gods!", she whisper yelled under her breath. Jogging to the door she then realized how familiar the scene was. Looking at the baby she realized the baby looked just like her but a boy.

Picking the baby up I wrapped him in a soft fluffy blue blanket I conjured and put a protective bubble around him. Picking up his basket and reading the note, crumbling it in my fist with anger. I flashed away in a flurry of darkness and shadows.

Hades was worried his wife had disappeared from their bedroom this morning and hasn't returned yet. It's been 4 hours! Just when he was going to send a search party out to look for her. She popped into the room pulling his wife into a protective hug that was when he noticed the baby in her arms. Looking at the baby and back a his wife he noticed they looked nearly identical, well similar enough to be fraternal twins if they were the same age.

His wife said nothing and handed him a crumpled parchment paper. Reading it darkness and anger swirled around him.

Dear Petunia,
How are you? How have you been? Fine I'll cut to the chase, this is my son Harry Potter. Dumbledore said that he was a squib, and recommended that we send him away so he doesn't grow bitter and jealous. If you know what I mean. Anyways my other son Godric is a wizard and on Halloween Godric slayed You-Know-Who and protected his little brother. Anyways watch Harry for me.

Love, Lily Evans Potter

What kind of woman is this chick. Honestly she had the nerve to dump her son her her sister's porch and command that her sister watch her squib son while she's off enjoying her even more rich lifestyle and her famous son. While her abandoned child gets sent to her sister's house via basket style.

Looking up from the letter he saw his wife happily playing with the baby. "Honey", she said finally looking up into his eyes. "I'm keeping him", Hades just raised an eyebrow at his wife's command but complied since he knew it would be useless to fight against his wife. After many years of being married you would think that he would be immune to his wife's puppy dog eyes, sadly that was not the case for him.

Looking down a the baby he noticed the baby had a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. He felt like his brother was taunting him. Suddenly his breath hitched when she saw the darkness surrounding the scar. "You've noticed", his wife said looking at him. Pressing his hand on the scar he pulled the horcrux out and sent it to the fields of punishment where it will wait for the others to join it before they get trialed.

Giving her husband a kiss they both along with Harry Shadow traveled to Olympus, where Ophelia begged for them to let her adopt Harry and for them to not attack him in any shape or form, since he has a prophecy of his own. After an hour Zeus finally relented and gave his blessings along with everyone including Ares.

After the blood adoption the most noticeable thing that changed was his height and his hair became pitch black with a tint of auburn from Ophelia's side of the family. His eyes where no longer the bright emerald green eyes that matched Ophelia, his seemed to have black and gold flecks.

Suddenly, the Fates popped out of nowhere, slightly scaring the gods and goddesses. "The Fates! What are you doing here!", Zeus' voice boomed out after he recovered from his shock.

They just gave him a smile which made more than a few gods and goddesses sweat. Just before anyone got to say anything. The Fates's eyes glazed over and told a prophecy.

. . .
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... However fates has changed with new power the minor god of warmth, love, survival, and war. Shall band together those of true friends, and shall change the wizarding world forever.

Ophelia paled at the similar prophecy she had. Wait. . .

Before she got to speak up along with her husband who caught on. The Fates started to chant as their baby peacefully slept in his crib(that Ophelia conjured) as he glowed in a golden light.

The Fates walked up to the baby boy and yelled, "ALL HAIL HADRIAN ALEXANDER DI ANGELO MINOR GOD OF WARMTH, LOVE, SURVIVAL, AND WAR. PRINCE OF THE UNDERWORLD, SON OF KING HADES GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD AND THE DEAD. AND SON OF QUEEN OPHELIA, THE DAUGHTER OF HESTIA AND THANATOS, LEGACY OF HECATE AND MASTER OF DEATH.

Everyone stared at the empty space where the fates once stood. Snapping out of her shock she ran to her baby with Hades while everyone was in an uproar at the announcement of the new god.

Hades and Ophelia shared a look they understood what the prophecy meant.

And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ...

______________________

A/N: Okay so I know Hades last name is not Di Angelo, but I wanted Harry to have a normal last name. So in this world Hades "human" last name is Di Angelo.