Drabble: The Talk

Ophelia sighed as she sat in front of two guilty looking boys. Percy and Ares looked more interested at their shoes as their Aunt stared down at them.

"Boys.. ", she started making them flinch. The god of war was absolutely terrified of his aunt, even more so as she hog tied him and put him in a cage. Shuddering he looked up at his aunts eyes flinching when she looked into eyes with disappointment as she gave him a lecture about going after demigods and starting wars. Why his Uncles Hades married her he would never know she was terrifying.

Percy on the other hand was given a long lecture about his stupid actions making him flinch when she glared at him when he tried to defend himself for crashing the bus.

Little did they know they were being aired on Mt. Olympus as Ophelia tore into them. Everyone in the throne room including Hades Ophelia's husband winced in pity. Everyone knew you should NEVER piss off the daughter of Hestia.

Later that day Ophelia walked into the throne room with Ares, she was oblivious to the wary looks she was getting, meanwhile Ares got sympathetic looks. It wasn't until the Queen of the Underworld sat down next to her husband when she realized the looks. She looked at them and said,

"What?"

Many flinched, she gave her husband as confused look, but realized he was looking away, turning back to the other goddess and gods she asked again.

"What!?!"