Chapter 6: Ares you are in so much trouble!

Ares knew he was officially fucked.

Yup, he was going to die...

His aunt Ophelia, Queen of the underworld was giving him the look. Usually Ares doesn't fear many people but the Queen of the Underworld and Death was a former warrior and will kick his mighty ass. And if he makes it out alive his Uncle Hades will finish him off.

Ophelia was not in a good mood. Stomping off to Ares I put him in an unbreakable magical cage sending him off to Olympus until I go over there myself. Those at Olympus were shocked to see a hog tied and caged up Ares. A note was attached to it. Hermes and Apollo laughed at Ares misfortune while everyone else give him a sympathetic looks, because the wrath of the Queen of Death was not one to be messed with.

Back at the beach, Ophelia reverted into her 12 year old form shocking them when they realized that their friend Ophelia was THE Ophelia, Queen of the underworld and Wife of Hades. Ophelia told them why she did what she did and told them to take a plane back to New York, since Zeus wouldn't risk shooting down their plane because it would be to risky with his lightning bolt there.

The trio bid the queen goodbye and left. During their plane ride they were absolutely paranoid that they were going to be shot down after an hour they couldn't take the stress anymore and knocked out.

Ophelia was back in the underworld with her husband as they prepared to get ready for the summer solstice, usually Hades is not invited but after his divorce to Persephone and his marriage to her they agreed that he was different and invited him.

Hades was happy that his wife was back safe in his arms, they cuddled in their bedroom as they waited until the meeting. Ophelia was blissfully laying on Hades chest when she remembered something. Jumping off her husband, she got up and ran to her magical bag that was on the dresser and rummage through it looking for something. Her husband made a sound of protest at the loss of his wife's weight on his chest. Finding it she made an "Ah Hah!", sound as she pulled out Hades prize possession.

Hades was shocked to see his Helm of Darkness as he grabbed it from his wife and put in their safe in their walk-in closet. He asked where she found it, he was absolutely furious when he found out his nephew Ares and a unknown person stole it. His wife gave him a kiss distracting him from his anger. His wife's kisses were blissfully intoxicating, he wondered if he would ever get tired of her kisses. He looked down at his wife, wondering how lucky he was to have someone so loving, fierce, and loyal by his side for eternity. Ophelia looked up at her husband and had similar thoughts like her husband she wondered how lucky she was to have a strong, loyal, and handsome man by her side.

Sharing a kiss, it quickly turned into aake out session, which turned to something more exciting. Just before they went beyond to anything else than kissing. They stopped in mid session as they were alerted that the meeting was starting in five minutes. Ophelia immediately bolted up and fixed her clothes back in place, as Hades whined (not that he would ever admitted). Ophelia just shocked her head exasperated, she swore that her husband had a split personality. With the other Olympians he was quiet, calculating and cold, except to a few. But when he's alone with her he was like a toddler always wanting her attention, kisses, and affection.

She just gave her husband a sly wink, whispering "later". Before he got to pull her close, she sauntered off moving her hips sexually teasing him, Hades couldn't help but to keep his eyes on his wife's wonderful ass as it moved side to side. He jumped out of bed and run after his wife.

Percy, Annabeth, and Grover ran into the Empire State building and asked the desk guy for passage of the 600th floor aka Mount Olympus, the attendant kept denying that there was a 600th floor until Percy flashed him the Lightning blot. The attendant fearfully wrote something down and pointed to a nearby elevator. Looking at the buttons, a red button popped up, Grover and Annabeth kept arguing who gets to push the button. Fed up Percy grabbed both of their hands and slammed the button, shocked they both glared at him as he rolled his eyes as some crappy love song played in the elevator after a few minutes the elevator stopped. Walking out of the elevator they were amazed at the view, Annabeth immediately went into architect mode and pointed the many buildings and their significance and background story. Finally they arrived at the meeting room, Annabeth smugly told them her mother designed the building. Walking in the waited until they were allowed to come in.

Once arriving to the meeting room everyone stopped to look at us, immediately Hermes wolf whistled and others threw out cat calls, confused the couple looked at each other and blushed. Ophelia clothes were in the right place but her button up shirt was open and showed the top of her black lacy bra and her hair was a bid messy, while Hades suit was a bit ruffled as was his chin length hair. But the most noticible thing that gave away their previous activity was the red lipstick stain on his neck visible for all to see. Blushing Ophelia waved her hand and got rid of the evidence, but that didn't stop the sky looks they were shot at them.

Sitting down next to her husband, almost immediately everyone broke out in discussions. Playing with her husband's hand that was tightly clasped with hers she broke out into a conversation with Aphrodite and Artemis who was surprising in attendance. While the other two goddess fought about the significance of love I turned to look at the now released and untied Ares, who kept throwing her fearful glances, catching his eyes she gave him an innocent smile scaring him shitless, her husband chuckled watching the interaction. Looking up Ophelia looked up at her husband and gave him an innocent look with her head tilted like a cute puppy. Her husband just chuckled and went back to his conversation with Hephaestus and Poseidon talking about traps and what not. Tuning out, she jumped in fright when Zeus announced the arrival of the trio.

Percy looked at the gods and goddesses in shock. They were huge! Looking around he caught the sight of his father who gave him a small smile and Ophelia who sat next to Hades. She gave a small wave and smile. Finally his eyes traveled to Zeus, the bastard who had the nerve to blame him.

Ophelia watched from the sidelines as the trio looked at the gods. I gave Athena a slap on the shoulder and told her to a least acknowledge her daughter. Turning to the trio I gave them a smile which released some tension in the room. After Percy returned Zeus' Lightning bolt and informed them that Hades Helm of Darkness was stolen too, in which Hades nodded affirming that it was true. Hermes was disappointed when he found out that his son Luke was culprit. After receiving him prized possession back, Zeus declared the meeting was over and flashed away in a golden light, so dramatic.

Anyways the rest of us left but before we left I shrunk down to my 21 year old human form and pulled the three into a hug informing them on how proud I was of them and left with Hades. Who was happy to finish what we started before the meeting. Once we arrived in our bedroom I put silencing wards up and pushed my husband on our bed who looked far too happy.

___________
Do you want a Lemon?