Chapter 2: The Fated Love

THIRD POV:

Ophelia, the "Master of Death" was her official title now.

She no longer called herself a 'Potter' after her death, because what was the point? Her name no longer held any weight or prestige. It was just another surname that eventually died out.

Ophelia lazily lounged next to her father as he filled out paperwork. Absentmindedly playing with her black locks in thought.

It's been three years since she "died" and the only ones who knew that she didn't really die were the goblins who managed her money and her family.

Her father, Thanatos or Death, was watching his daughter with a curious look thinking back over their meeting with his boss Hades.

While a Primordial God himself, didn't mind having a boss like Hades. Odd, a bit cold, but nice enough.

Looking at the newly appeared stack of paperwork, he let a small whine slip through his lips before reluctantly resigning to his fate.

/Meanwhile/

Ophelia was blissfully thinking about the God and ruler of the underworld. He was everything she dreamed of in a man and oddly looked like the man she used to dream of when she was younger.

The immortal 21 year old slightly berated herself because the man of her dreams was already married, unfortunately.

Why does all the good men get taken?!

Merlin! She was acting like some love sick puppy!

But she had to admit, Hades was so charismatic and handsome, he could easily sweep her off her feet any day.

Puffing her cheeks out in deep thought, she tried to ignore the curious looks of her father and the knowing looks her mother was giving her. Ignoring them, she thought back to their meeting.

/'Dressed up in one of her favorite beautiful green gown (a gift from Hecate) with her beautiful black locks pinned up in a pretty bun with a few curls escaping and framing her face.

Though she wasn't all beauty, she was as walking encyclopedia; sharp and quick witted thanks to her lovely sarcasm loving father, and potions Professor Severus Snape, and many times over great grandmother Hecate.

What a lovely trio they made.

Ophelia was currently pacing in her emerald green and soft blue hues themed bedroom nearly burning a hole in her soft black carpet as her mother tried to calm her down.

Moments spent unable to calm her daughter, Hestia left to camp half blood to check on them just as her father came back and flew them into the underworld.

***

Hades was to say surprised by Death's daughter, the girl looked like she was in her early 20s but then again all gods could be twenty if they wanted to; appearance wise that is.

She had pink pouty lips and thick black eyes-lashes that casted a shadow over her beautiful emerald eyes.

He has never seen a mortal with such vibrant green eyes.

He was shaken out of his thoughts when she spoke.

Gods her voice, her voice was just enchanting.

She had such a melodic gentle voice that brought butterflies to his stomach, something that he hasn't felt in thousands of years.

***
OPHELIA POV: