Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The Air conditioner brushed through Eunji's skin as she tried to keep herself warm, hugging herself at the back part of the stage, "It was already Spring its still cold and their AC is on full power for god's sake" she thought at the back of her head. Wearing only Laces because this is the night where she'll be a billionaire.

"The price starts at 20 Million, any more price?"

"We have 35 Million! oh and another 45 Million, any more? Final! The Item is now sold!"

She was nervous as hell, it was her decision after all, She signed up for this, thanks to her friend who introduced her to this and of course her aunt who did all the papers, this is it.

The MC guided her to the stage and the flashing lights of Cameras almost blinded her, She heard the audience gasp and whispered to each other, mostly women from mid 40's. She breathed up and down to relieve her nervousness and uneasiness in her stomach, It's Cold she thought at the back of her head, She wanted to look confident to be sold fast.

She decided to Auction her Virginity for 5 Billion, She realized that why would you give your virginity to a guy whose going to leave you anyway? why not just sell it and live in a luxurious life, and that perspective she has started when her ex broke up with her, she reserved herself for him only, what a waste of 5 years being together, besides she's 20 years old, her thought drifted away as the MC started talking and in the crowd, she saw someone, it was a guy, brunette hair and dark eyes, staring at her or was it just her imagination?

A powerpoint was displayed at the background where her photoshoots were taken, she made sure it was something sexually appealing. Now the MC started explaining.

"This is Jung Eun Ji, named by her Korean Father, Her mother a Canadian, named her Vanessa, She decided to Auction her Virginity after a bitter past" The crowd humms in sympathy and the MC continued talking "now that you all have seen the Presentation, Let us all start the Auction!" the MC announced

"The Price starts at 5 Billion!"
"10 Billion!"
"25 Billion!"

Her heart raced fast as she never thought that the prices are going higher in a fast rate.

"30 Billion!" Now the Audience are quiet as two bidders are adding 5 Billion each. The other gave up and 40.5 Billion were her final Price.

"Sold! Jeon Jungkook, owner of Jeon Group of Companies!"

She looked at the crowd in search for the 'Mr Jeon', She saw an old guy probably in his Mid-50's, Oh well she thought, now she was directed at the back again as the Auction was done, she was the last one.

She fixed herself, put on the dress she wore before everything, and was escorted outside by employees of the Auction, now she needs to wait for the Old guy whose going to fuck (because apparently there is no love here) her tonight, hopefully he doesn't have cardiac arrest while doing her, she chuckles at the thought.

Eunji's POV

I grabbed a stick of cigarette from my bag and lit it up "What's taking him so long? I'm freezing to death here, for god's sake"

Walking back and fourth, this might help me warm up, I'm going to have sex with an old guy, I'm freaking having goosebumps, "Dang it" As I was about to have another cigarette "Gosh!" I exclaimed when a cold hard hand grabbed my wrist, It was a guy, His back facing me and you cant just expect me to relax and be dragged "HELP!" I screamed as his hands hold on tighter, "HELP ME!", The surroundings were empty, No one can hear me, that's a fact, I struggled but hell he's strong as fuck, I felt like my wrist is going to break, he directed me in a luxurious car, limousine exactly, he pushed me inside.

"Who are you?!" I screamed before he could close the door, I'm freaking out, "AISH" I messed up my hair like I want to pull it off my scalps and then the silence inside the car made me realize that I'm not alone.

There at the corner with a brandy in his hand is probably waiting for me to calm down and shut up, "Are you done?" he said in a tone that made me fix herself.

I looked at him and observed his features from afar, he got a really defined nose and dark eyes, brunette hair. Wait? brunette?

"Were you the guy from the Auction earlier?" I asked with my eyes almost narrowing shut, He looked at me with a bored expression, Stop it eunji, he's not interested and there are alot of brunette guys.

I sat in silence and realized that the car is moving, "Mr? I think the car is moving, I might be interrupting your drinking session but I need to be picked up by a guy back at the auction place" I was trying to be polite, he never even gave me a glance, "aish! you deaf?!" I shouted, me going out of the car is something urgent.

He rolled his eyes,He actually rolled his eyes at me?! I watched him as he sat in silence and before I could talk to the driver, it was closed automatically, I looked back at him again as it hit me that he was the one who closed it with a remote.

I glared at him like I was throwing daggers, and before I could rant again, he pressed a button near him, its an Intercom

"Sir Jeon, you have a scheduled meeting at 3 in the aftern--" he cutted her off

"Cancel it" without even a glint of emotion crossed his face, was he trying to be mysterious or something? I cant tell

I suddenly realized everything, "You're Jeon Jungkook of Jeon group of companies?!" I asked out of shock that I dont feel like breathing first before talking.

"Nice to meet you,Eunji" he said like it was something of casuality.

A/N: I used Eunji as the character since I felt like writing it with jungkook but you can actually make yourself comfortable by imagining other characters for jungkook. Thank you.

P.S
Please Vote or leave a comment, I would love to know how readers wanted me to write more.