Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Jungkook?" Shaking his shoulders a little, "Wake up" whispering, I held his shoulders, turned out that he was sleeping "Wow" face palming.

I held his arms so I can guide him to the bed, his tie was so loose that you can clearly see his chest, I guided him to sit down on the side of the bed so I can remove his shoes but he quickly fell on his back.

"Ahhhhh" I was startled when I fell with him, my palms touching his hard chest, the smell of masculinity covers his whole being, perfume and alcohol.

I rolled to his side, sighing "that was close" he was radiating too much heat that I felt myself sweating. I got up and removed his shoes and straightened his legs to the bed "uhmmmm" he moaned as his facial features changed but quickly relaxed. He was clearly dreaming.

I went on the other side of the bed which is my spot and stared at the ceiling until it's completely faded.

Waking up to the same old bed where Jungkook's spot is neat again but this time the room smells of something sweet "...pancakes!" I exclaimed, getting out of bed and did my morning routine before heading down the stairs.

Jungkook's POV

"Hmmmmm" Eunji inhaled the smell of pancakes that is now being baked by a cook that I called to prepare breakfast. Eunji went running to the kitchen when I heard her scream "Who are you?" then I just heard blubbering, probably explaining who she is.

"Ughh" I held my head when my skull is throbbing in pain from my hangover last night.

My phone had been vibrating for the hundredth time, my secretary calling but I ignored it and just took a sip from my coffee while flipping through the pages of the news paper.

Lou, the cook whose on her 40's is the best one that our family had hired for decades to cook breakfast. She placed all the food on the dinning table and Eunji coming with her.

Eunji sat on the chair in front of me, she smiled at Lou, she was obviously avoiding looking at me.

"Join us" she smiled enthusiastically but Lou just bowed down and went to sit on the couch "oh" her disappointment is evident on her features but it quickly went away when her gaze turned to the stack of pancakes in front of her.

There's something amusing about her that I just want to observe her, she was eating like she never ate in a week, swallowing big sizes on her mouth.

I snickered when she almost choke out of it, she looked at me with a questioning face but I cleared my throat.

My phone started vibrating again "Why don't you answer it?" Eunji managed to talk with her mouth full of food.

I answered the phone on full speaker "Sir Jungkook, you need to be here, there are clients that are appointing meetings to discuss---" "Cancel everything" I told my secretary, cutting her off and Eunji looked at me with her mouth open, I smirked at her.

Tugging my hair in annoyance, I did not intend to come to this Auction, It's simply not Interesting, I took my phone out and looked at the messages that Soomi sent me, she was the one who tends all my needs.

"Hey, are you available today?" Reading it on my mind, I was about to type my answer when the host of the Auction guided a girl on the stage, she was only wearing a revealing lingerie.

I heard the crowd gasp but it turned to sympathy humms when the host told her story. She was selling her Virginity.

I was minding my business when my Father started bidding "What the--" "If you want to get what your grandfather left you then better cooperate" he said with a serious tone.

My Grandfather left me tons of money and properties, the only thing to get it is to be married before I turn 25. I'm not after the money but if this will make my father give me a thumbs up for doing what he wants then I'm in it.

He is a perfectionist, he plans everything after Mother gave birth, from our schooling and to our future.

Turns out I'm marrying that girl on stage, Eunji.

After the Auction, two adults approached us and told us that they were with Eunji and that they manage everything she does,"Must be rich" I thought, maybe she's just selling her virginity to be richer.

We signed contracts that they gave to us, mainly my father since he wanted the event to be done already.

Father left with his cellphone on his ear, talking to someone, with those angry features, it was clearly about business.

--
"WHAT?!" I exclaimed and looked at Father who was having the same expression but quickly composing himself.

"THIS IS HUMAN TRAFFICKING!" They fooled a poor girl, she went to the Auction with those two and fooled her into thinking that she was solding her virginity but in fact, it was her whole being that's being sold without her consent.

"Calm down, Jungkook" Father said with a serious tone, who in their right mind would calm down after two scammers just made us sign papers into selling Eunji?!

I was pacing so hard that you thought I drank 6 bottles of energy drinks but I stopped when father said something "what if you both can marry each other for the mean time while we find those fcking scammers?" He was serious, Father himself doesn't want to be involved in further scandals

"...while you're both married, you can have the properties, you're marriage will be a cover up, if everything's clear then we can let her go and she can have the money that she's bound to have" continuing, Father held his chin, "...other than that we don't have anything else, you're not going to tell this to anyone, mainly to her" he said

We had investigators hired, turned out they were Eunji's Aunt and Bestfriend. How could they do something inhumane? Her aunt was a law graduate, she knew exactly how to manipulate people to trust her.

I formed my hand into fist "Hey are you planning on eating? You were glaring so hard, you're scaring the food!" Eunji said

"Oh" I was spacing out, I looked at Eunji, she was expecting me to give the food to her, playing the fork on her lips while her eyes shine with anticipation.

"You can have it" I moved the plate so she can reach it and that she didn't take no time and quickly eating it and placing a lot of maple syrup.

I watched her do her thing, How could they do something like this to her?

Please vote or comment 😍