Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jimin watched from afar as the two wedded "couple" screamed on each other,mainly about Jimin accompanying Eunji.

He watched with a grin on his face but it soon disappeared after a he was interrupted with a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey" a deep familiar voice.

"God! Taehyung!" Jimin startled,it was already dark and who in their right mind would just appear out of nowhere when it's already dark?

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked

"He's inside, fighting with his wife" his hands quoting the word 'wife'

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "is it because of you...again?"

Doubting his friend for he already did this before

"Nah" he said, lazily "...I need to go now" continuing before going inside his car, starting the engine and drove away.

"Nevermind" Taehyung said as he watched the vehicle disappear, "I should go inside now" after awhile when he felt the cold wind brushed his cheek.

"You what!?" Jungkook shook his head in disbelief

"Just one night, please?" Begging with those puppy eyes

Jungkook massaged his temples, he had a rough day and seeing Eunji with Jimin only made it worse, he knew what Jimin is capable of. He was tired and now Taehyung suddenly coming in his house and asking to stay for a night.

"I can sleep on the couch" Taehyung said like it's a matter of fact,"It was just too problematic at my house and I dont want to complicate things futher", "alright" Jungkook said before heading to the fridge and opening the remaining scotch.

Taehyung being a frequent visitor knew where the extra blankets are and Jungkook didn't bother getting it for him.

Jungkook went straight to the stairs towards the bedroom where Eunji was probably sound asleep.

Awoken by the ray of sunlight, Eunji hardly opened her swollen eyes, looking beside her and saw once how neat it is again, he must've already left for work, looking at the analog clock on the wall.

She went straight to the bathroom and took a short shower, relieving herself from what happened last night.

"Douchebag" she whispered, once again,Jungkook went on her nerves, being so controlling without no apparent reason.

Jimin is a nice guy! Why would he do something so terrible?

Going out of the bathroom to use some of the comfortable clothes she can find. Going down the stairs, she felt her stomach grumbling from hunger, she still haven't eaten since yesterday.

"Goodmorning" the greeting almost made her lost herself "H-hi?" Eunji said and the guy looks familiar

"Oh you! One of Jungkook's friends!" She said as she remembered. Her face lighting up with enthusiasm

"Well yeah, I just needed to crash here for a night" Taehyung said, brushing his nape.

Then it was dead air for a moment.

"Soooo do you cook?" Taehyung broke the silence "...I'm kinda' hungry" he said casually

"Yup!" Eunji said, smiling.

Both of them ate their breakfast which was cooked by Eunji and now they're on the couch talking.

"Can you take me back to the city?" Eunji asked, ever since what happened last night, she hated Jungkook even more, she just want to go back to her old life.

"Yes but I'm not allowed do that you know" Taehyung said, fiddling with his fingers

For a short time, they were able to get along well and Taehyung talks ALOT.

Now, Eunji being a smart one took advantage of it.

"I wonder what made Jungkook so mad about me being with Jimin, it's just unfair, he can leave whenever he likes and I'm just stuck here, for god knows when" she ranted

"You know, it's been a tough life for Jungkook, Jimin loves attention and the more you give it to him, the more he craves it, we've been friends ever since and that attitude of Jimin never changed which lead to him stealing Jungkook's girlfriend" Taehyung shrugged

"... and his father controls him alot, at a young age, he wanted Jungkook to manage their companies, he wanted to be singer, but that's life, you will not always get what you want" continuing, his eyes showing a glint of sadness, he sighed.

Did Taehyung just told her a story and a wisdom about life?

Eunji didn't know how to react, hell, she doesn't even know if Taehyung's words were true.

It was silent for a moment before they heard a car outside, they both stood up and waited as Jungkook went inside the house. Fascinating that he came home early.

Those dark circles on his eyes shows his lack of sleep, he was a busy man.

"Hey" he greeted before loosening his tie, holding yet another scotch in hand. He went directly to the kitchen and opened the cupboard, reaching a glass cup.

Taehyung and Eunji watched as he poured scotch on the glass and quickly drinking it, his eyes closed as he felt the alcohol run through his throat.

"Maybe I can have a little" Taehyung said when Jungkook gestured him the bottle.

Eunji sat there watching them both and Jungkook downed another glass, this time staring at Eunji with those piercing eyes. She quickly looked away when she remembered what happened last night.

Taehyung said his goodbye as it's already dusk and also getting dark, he was radiating the smell of alcohol.

Jungkook went near her and grabbed her wrist towards the staircase

"W-what are you doing?" Eunji nervously asked, he is tipsy and the thought of that scared her.

They went straight to the bedroom and he quickly closed the door and pinning her behind it.

He looked straight into her eyes and sniffed her neck, she was trying to get her neck away from him. He gave her light kisses,it was gentle and it gave her chills towards her spine.

"Stop hanging out with Jimin...please" he whispered as he continued kissing her, neck towards her cheek.

"S-stop" she startled, the other part of her wanted him to stop while the other one just wants him to continue doing it.

"You're driving me crazy, Eunji" he said as he rested his head on Eunji's shoulders.

He looks like he needed a hug and so she let him stay there, smelling of alcohol.

His breath was slow and heavy.

"J-jung---" "Just a minute" he cut off.

She let him for awhile and for the first time, it felt so warm to be with him or maybe he was just radiating heat from his drunkenness?

Please vote or comment