Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Urgh" holding my forehead, I sat up the bed, which was a mistake, it only made the hangover worse.

Looking at the side of the bed, "wow" surprised that Jungkook was still there, asleep. I was expecting him to be gone and have the side of the bed neat.

Moving a bit,"Urgh, no wonder I was being dramatic last night, stupid pms and stupid menstruation" I whispered, during the past months, I always had my period completely under control but last night was me having my alibi so Jungkook wouldn't notice that I was slightly jealous and my hormones made it more embarrassing by crying and blaming my trash ex for no reason.

I touched my bruised wrist and it all came back to me, Jungkook was obviously mad with Jimin, probably from a past that I didn't know.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" Jungkook said with his eyes closed, i rolled my eyes when I once again saw his hickey and he even got the guts to show his smug smirk. He opened his eyes.

Sitting on the bed with my feet on the floor, I was about to get up when Jungkook suddenly pulled me back.

"What the hell?!" He hugged me.

He. Actually. Hugged. Me

"I'm sorry" he whispered as he burried my face deeper on his chest, "I cannot brea--th" pushing him a little, he was warm.

I didn't want this to end, this weird feeling of wanting more.

"Well I never thought you'd down half of that vodka last night" he sniffed my hair, and it made me a little conscious. I think my hair stinks.

He took a deep breath. It was silence all over, but it was not awkward, just comfortable. Then suddenly I had the urge to look at his face.

Even with the sleepy demeanor, he still looks handsome. Then slowly, he got nearer, I felt his breath on my face.

I closed my eyes and anticipated.

He chuckled as he he kissed my nose and I never thought that I'd reach this point of disappointment. Crinkling my nose, he got up.

"You want to eat out?" He asked as he pushed the curtains aside and that's when I realized it was almost dawn, we slept for almost a day.

I touched my stomach as it growled and wishing that it was not loud enough for him to hear but instead, I heard his.

We both laughed, I guess we both need to eat, I felt so dehydrated.

"Sure" I smiled.

Jungkook's POV

She smiled at me, it was genuine and I only seen her smile like that to Jimin.

"Let me have a quick shower then let's go" she said but I was quick enough to tease her

"Let's have a shower together"

"Wha--t?" And then she blushed, I swear to god that was probably the cutest gesture I have ever seen.

"Kidding" I cackled, she turned her back on me and she was blaberring words.

"What's that?" Teasing her once more.

"Stop it" she jogged straight to the bathroom.

----

We drove a little further, I thought it would be the same restaurant that we visited before.

I wore a simple silk dress that flows down above my knee and a white sneaker.

The car stopped and I swear I have never seen this place, it was a modern house that suits the country side.

As I was in awe, I did not notice that Jungkook opened the door for me, "Shall we?" Offering his hand. I simply took it with no second thoughts.

He opened the door and I was surprised to see all his friends, the one I saw during our wedding.

"Ey! You made it" I think his name was hoseok, as far as I remembered, and I never thought that he would be that jolly. They hugged and I never expected him to do the same with me.

"Enjoy yourselves" he said.

I looked at all over the place and some of them have girlfriends or wives. There were others and I guess I'm forced to socialize.

Jungkook went straight to the guys, as they started sipping on iced liquor, something that looks like brandy.

I looked up to see a chandelier and all these gold colored decorations lighting up the room as I diverted my eyes, I saw the stairs.

"Maybe have a little tour" I smiled as I took the stairs and looked at the people below, loosing myself on the sound of them talking.

"Enjoying yourself?" I had goosebumps all over as I remember that voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I faced him and as always he still looks the same, with his tall frame, clean cut and approachable demeanor.

"Hoseok invited me" looking straight to my eyes "I should be asking you the same question" he replied back.

"It's none of your business, Jackson" I rolled my eyes as I walked past him.

"Follow me here" he pulled my wrist

"No, I should be going back" Jungkook might be looking for me.

"Nah, I'm guessing you went here to avoid socializing, I know you Eunji" Partly right, he took me to the rooftop. It was windy, shivering, I hugged myself. It was a rooftop with glass ceiling and closed type with a pool.

He sat down on the ground and he gestured me to sit beside him. I shook my head, saying no and sat a meter beside him and as always, he chuckled.

"Here, this should keep you warm" he handed me a bottle of wine.

"Unbelievable" I took it and drank straight from the bottle.

He laid down and looked at the sky.

"You remember when our ideal date was always looking at the night sky?" He asked out of the blue

"Oh stop reminiscing Jackson" I told him "you were the one who ended it right?" I chuckled with a little bit of bitterness, he was the reason I was here stuck with Jungkook in the first place.

It was petty of me.