Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Please excuse me for awhile" I went outside and took out my phone and dialed my aunt's number.

"The number you have dialed is unattended" I was hoping she could explain what was happening, I even dialed my friend's number and I got the same response, sighing, before I could dial them again, Jungkook took my phone and threw it to one of the employees and before I could protest, they threw it at the ground and stepped on it like it was something dirty.

"What was that for!?" everything that's happening right now is overwhelming, I dont get why things did not go the way I planned it.

"Well surprise" Jungkook said casually, I faced him "I dont think this is part of the deal" I retorted, he looked at me again "It happens and you're living with me weather you like it or not" he was saying it to me in a firm way.

"No,No" I shook my head and was about to run away when he grabbed me by the wrist "Stop blaming me for selling your worth" saying it eyes wide and that's when I slapped him, "You dont know anything!" I screamed at his face, he touched his face and his jaw clenched, he carried me like his bride, I struggled and he went to take me to the limousine, only to throw me again inside.

I cried like a baby and heard him "Take her home" ushering one of the guards and before I knew it, the car is moving

"Please stop" I begged, expecting that he will feel sympathy and let me go but nobody wants to lose their job just for one girl who dont know what she signed for

Third Person's POV

"Hey" Eunji felt someone tapping her cheek "Hey" and that's when she woke up,she felt lightheaded like she actually drove to something far since she always feel that way everytime she goes to a trip "where am i?" she asked as she looked at the tinted windows just to see a big elegant house outside

She fixed herself and looked at the guy who tapped her cheek a while ago who was now sitting beside her "oh sorry, I'm Jimin, I was just hanging out at jungkook's house and I was bored so I just came to wake you up" he smiled and his whole face lit up including his small eyes.

She was staring at him "so let's go?" he asked, he knows why she was here in the first place, she held his hands and they both went out the car, Eunji looked at the entire place and it was really huge, her mouth formed into 'o' shape and her face experiencing awe

Jimin saw how amazed she was and seen how her eyes puffed from crying too much, it was obvious

"You have dirt on your face" Jimin said as he wiped her cheek with his thumb, it was a dried tear "oh sorry" Eunji, now conscious, fixed herself.

"So you're friends with Jungkook?" She asked "We've been bestfriends since we were kids, we both came from busan" he explained, he was nice but that did not changed her mind about why was she going to live here with the guy who bought just her virginity.

"oh I see" she said as they both entered the house, "wow its really huge" she reacted, "That's what she said" Jimin responded, They both chuckled

Still not getting over the house since its her first time to see a house like this, Jimin made her sit down at one of the long couches available

"Let's have wine while we wait for your husband" he chuckled "husband what? no he's nothing related to me" she said as she accepted the glass of wine offered to her and she was reminded by Leonardo DiCaprio's famous wine gesture on The Great Gatsby "oh well" she chuckled along with him.

She took a sip "wow, this one taste good" she commented and was mixing the wine thoroughy moving it on circular form and took another sip

"I know, we have a vineyard, we make good wine there" he said "maybe I can take you there next time" he added, She felt welcomed, it was their first time meeting and he was so warm to her, not like Jungkook, she rolled her eyes at the thought.

They were laughing at each other, almost spitting her wine to his face and she felt better after what happened "What are you both doing?" someone asked out of the blue

They both turned their attention to the one who spoke and realized it was Jungkook who still has that piercing look even with the emotionless face.

"Hey little kid! You're back!" Jimin placed his cup at the table and went near Jungkook, "What are you doing here?" he asked, not even acknowledging Jimin's welcome.

"Chill out, We were just drinking wine" he teased him but Jungkook just rolled his eyes "Is that how you welcome me after a long time?" Jimin placed his palm at his chest, acting all hurt and suddenly Eunji laughed, covering her mouth because of sudden realization, Jimin winked at her.

She looked away because of embarrassment and she felt her cheeks warming up, "I just came here to give you the papers you need, Its at your office" Jimin said as he went near to get his wine and take it in one drop "I'm leaving" he said and bid goodbye to Jungkook but before he stepped out of the house "Goodbye, Eunji" he said like it was nothing and winked at her again

"How did you---" She was about to ask him but he already went out, He knows her name! but how?

She sat there in silence as Jungkook was just at the same position, not saying a thing and just glaring at her.

Ps Please comment or vote, it would be really helpful and encouraging 🖤