Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sipping an iced whiskey, my eyes were so tired from staring into nothingness, massaging my nose. It had been a long day and I'm at a bar alone. Dim lights and instrumental music runs the background, much better since I don't really appreciate loud places, busy people like me expressing words almost like a whisper.

Fixing my tie as it got too tight to handle "I'm too young for this bullsht" I whispered. I reached for my phone inside my pockets and quickly contacted Soomi.

Hearing the ringing from her phone, she quickly answered back "Hey"

"You busy?" I asked and took another sip from my almost bland whiskey since the ice cubes are already melting. I felt myself getting a little tipsy.

"Oh shut up Jungkook, you already know that I'm not busy when it comes to you" hearing her raspy but a little pitchy voice.

-
I quickly pinned her to close the door and grabbing her legs to straddle my waist, kissing her like I was running out of time. She slowly removed my unbuttoned my top as she responded well and hearing her moan a little, I quickly placed her on the bed.

She removed her trousers and panty, kicking it. "God, Jungkook" moaning with her eyes closed, I went down on her and she was already a screaming mess.

I quickly unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and boxers altogether as I was already swelling from anticipation.

Soomi held my neck as I kissed her collar bones and slowly went inside her, grabbing her mounds and playing with her hardened nipples.

She hugged her legs on my waist, cursing under my breath "shit..shit", Soomi was screaming as I went on faster and we both came, catching our breath, and her legs shaking under me.

I quickly got up and put on my suit, fixing the analog clock on my wrist, it was already late.

I was putting on my shoes when Soomi hugged me from the back and she sat with me on the bed "Can't you stay longer?" whispering on my ear

"You damn know that I can't" as much as I want to stay longer, I need to go back home.

I would have prefer Soomi over Eunji though.

Sighing, "Alright" she said and went in front of me, all with her nakedness. "Well you can just come here when you...feel like it" I sensed her bitter tone and quickly ignored it.

-
I stopped my engine and parked outside my house, the lights were off and assuming that Eunji is already asleep.

Going inside our room, I placed my keys on the table. I quickly went to take a shower. I was only wearing my pyjama pants since the whiskey got me all heated up.

I was toweling my hair to quickly dry it out "Fck" startled to see Eunji, indian sitting on the bed.

"Why are you still awake?" Looking at Eunji "I woke up when I heard your keys on the table, you obviously woke me up" she rolled her eyes, she diverted her eyes and I felt like I saw a little disappointed pass through her eyes but it quickly went away.

I followed her gaze, quickly pursing my eyes "Goddamit Soomi" I whispered as I saw a hickey on my neck to my collar bones, it was big enough for Eunji to notice it.

"Imagine if I was not stuck here in this big ass house, I'm probably partying already and getting wasted" she smiled bitterly and removed her gaze from my hickey.

"What are you trying to say?" Staring at her, Is she jealous? Too impossible, I narrowed my eyes at her. She's probably getting all sassy when her sleep was interrupted.

"I hate to admit this, but it's getting unfair, I mean even if I dont, it's already obvious..."

"... you're having the time of your life and I'm still here confused what I actually went into... I'm supposed to be selling my virginity but I'm stuck here with you!" her voice getting a little higher.

"It's fcking midnight, why are you suddenly starting a fight with me?" Massaging my nose bridge, she's getting on my nerves.

"I don't know, the fact that you won't let me be alone with Jimin and I see you with a big hickey--"

She was getting all this attitude just because she wants Jimin!?

"FCK, YOU'RE FIGHTING ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT JIMIN!? JESUS CHRIST!" scrambling my hair, pulling my scalps, I don't understand her

"...YOU WANT JIMIN?! LET ME HAVE THE PLEASURE TO TAKE YOU THERE!" I pulled her out of the bed, enraged of what I heard from her.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Her voice getting raspy and trying to remove my grip from her wrist and she successfully did, massaging it.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHEN YOU HEAR JIMIN, YOU'RE GETTING ALL VIOLENT, YOU KNOW WHY I WANT JIMIN? BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDS ME!" she screamed, her eyes watering.

"UNDERSTANDS?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S CAPABLE OF! YOU WANT A HICKEY? THEN FCKING TELL ME THEN I'D BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU ONE!" Pulling her close to me and kissing her, she pushed me away.

And with that, I hated Jimin more, I clenched my fist so hard.

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" Wiping her lips as hard as she could on her arm and that's when she started crying, it was different, she was sobbing so hard. I felt bad, I was tired and I couldn't stop myself

"I-I hate all of you, you men are all the same, you're all full of bullsht" sitting on the edge of the bed, she quickly got up and ran down stairs.

"Eunji! Where are you going!?" Following her, she went to open the fridge and quickly downed almost half the bottle of Vodka, I took the bottle away from her and I felt like she wasn't crying about her getting stuck here

She remembered something from her ex. She's so enraged that she even included that son of a btch Jimin.

I hugged her tight, she was struggling from getting away from me but she eventually stopped.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole tonight" I whispered and her sobs were lessened, yawning.

If my assumptions were right then maybe I can consider this with her. Maybe this can work out.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTING, I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, I FORGOT THAT I WAS WRITING A STORY HERE ON WATTPAD AND YOUR NOTIFICATIONS MOTIVATED ME TO CONTINUE AND REMEMBER MY PLANS WITH THE STORY. *SENDS VIRTUAL KISSES* STAY SAFE AND STAY AT HOME!! LET US ALL COOPERATE! LOVE YOU GUYS