CHAPTER ONE - The Note

This story continues a week after chapter 25 of book 1, which is The Shadow Of The Past, ENJOY!

Aphmau's POV
I sat on my bed still not coming out from my room.

Gar- aphmau, please come out.
Aph- w-why
Gar- because you haven't left your room since Aaron disappeared.
Aph- a-a-and its all my fault.
Gar- Aph, it's not your fault.
Aph- yes it is! If I wasn't so reckless with my magics Aaron would still be here!
Gar- at least have something to eat.
Aph- fine, I'll get something in a minute. Just let me freshen up.
Gar- yeah ok.

I got up from my bed and put all the scrunched up tissues in the small bin in the corner of the room. I got changed into something less, pyjama like. I did my hair and opened the door to walk into the kitchen. 

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, hoping my mum or dad wasn't down there. Thanks Irene they weren't. Garroth was standing at the bench making a cheese toasted sandwich.

Aph- h-hey Garroth.
Gar- APHMAU! Here sit down, I'm making you a cheese toasted sandwich.
Aph- ok thanks Garroth.

I sat down at the bench, and got myself an orange juice, since it was right there. 

Gar- here you go Aph.
Aph- thanks.

I finished my sandwich  and orange juice about 5 minutes later.

Aph- can I go back in my room now?
Gar- yeah sure, your mums coming over soon, she said she wants to talk to you.
Aph- tell her to cancel. I'm taking a nap.
Gar- Arg! Fine.

I walked back upstairs into my room when I noticed my door slightly open, i thought I closed it before I left. I walked in and saw something on my bed. It looked like an envelope. I walked up to it and grabbed it.

I opened it and it ended up being a letter, I called Garroth up and he came running up.

Gar- WHAT IS IT!
Aph- a note.
Gar- what does it say?

I read the note which said.

Dear Aphmau,
I have Aaron. I was the girl who disappeared with Aaron. I've taken him to the nether and closed all the portals so you can't get in unless you get these items:
- an Ok'hasis Wyvern feather.
- A book from Enkis library.
- A relm Breaker crystal.
- And the prince or Princess of the nether, who is unknown by even me.

Once you've retrieved these items you will be able to open the nether portal.
- Sincerely 'Raven'
P.s. that's what I call myself.

Once I finished reading the note Garroth wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Enki and a group of people behind us.

Enki- don't worry, I want Aaron back, but he's mine.
Gar- how about we race.
Menphia- a race, how fascinating, I'm in. We can both have separate teams, first team to the nether gets Aaron.
Aph- DEAL! But who would be on our team?
Gar- I'll call people.
Aph- gather outside my house in an hour to finalise teams.
Enki- ok, see you in an hour.

Enki and his gang walked out of my house. Time to call powerful people or people that could help, tell them about who we are, then get Aaron back!

~ONE HOUR LATER~

Garroth and I both called some people for our group. And we all walked outside.

Enki- well well well, here we are.

Enkis group consisted of:
- Enki              - Menphia
-Laurence       - Gene
- Sasha            - ****

He was missing a person. Compared to our team.

My team consisted of:
- Aphmau       -Zane
- Garroth        - Travis
- Lucinda        - Katelyn

We told all of them about me and Aaron. Garroth helped.

Enki- you'll need to get rid of one.
Katelyn- What You afraid?
Enki- no I/-
???- that won't be necessary. I'll join your team Enki.

And there appeared... Zenix.

Hope you liked chapter one of book two! If you don't remember what happened with Aphmau and Zenix, it's a long story so read the last 5 chapters of book one to get it.