CHAPTER EIGHT- Flash forwards?

Katelyn's POV
I held Travis's hand, and walks into the cave. Once we were in we looked back towards Aphmau and the others.

Travis- Aphmau, give me your hand.
Aph- why?
Travis- so I can bring you into the cave.

Travis put his hand out of the barrier and Aphmau held his hand.

Travis- Katelyn, hold my other hand.

I didn't question it, I just grabbed his hand. Travis oullled Aphmau through the barrier and into the cave.

Aphmau's POV
I was now in the cane with Travis and Katelyn.

Aph- we'll be back guys.

We started walking deeper into the cave, until we found a book on a pedestal. I looked at Travis and Katelyn, Katelyn seemed confused, but Travis on the other hand knew what it was.

Travis- this is where we need you Aphmau.
Aph- me?
Travis- the book is in a different language, I can read that language, I'll read it out to you and Aphmau, you have to figure out what it means.
Aph- how would I know?
Travis- because the message is talking about Irene and Shad...
Aph- ok. Read it.
Travis- ok, here goes nothing.
Dear Irene,
This message only you and your reliefs will understand. I will get you back, I will stop Shad in his crimes, and you will be mine! Once you have your daughter I'm coming for you, then I'll go for your daughter. The war will go on. Shad must crumble.
-Sincerely Enki.
P.s. if you want the code Irene, it must be important, here's a hint: NAME.

Katelyn- what on the name of Irene does that mean?
Travis- I don't know,  it I think Aphmau does based on her face.
Aph- It was planned, the whole time?
Travis- what was planned?
Aph- My kidnaping. Even before I was born?
Travis- there's a code on the wall, you have to know the password.
Aph- I think I do.

I walked up to the wall where I had to enter the password. A took a deep breathe and entered A.P.H.M.A.U, I stepped back to see if I was right, I was wrong...

Aph- that impossible! Who else would it be! Wait, it couldn't be...
Travis- what, couldn't be what?

I went to put in a different code. This time I wrote A.A.R.O.N.

Aph- Aaron.

The wall disappeared, leaving a hall way.

Aph- let's go.

We started walking into the hall way, and it lead to the library.

Travis- you did it!
Katelyn- how did you know that?
Aph- like the writing said, only Irene and I would know. And maybe Shad.

We looked around the room and say so many books. Katelyn grabbed one book.

Katelyn- it had no writing in it?
Aph- what?

I walked closer to a table that had a book on it. The front cover was in a different language.

Aph- Travis, can you translate?
Travis- sure. It says, Flash forwards to nether.
Aph- what?

I picked up the book and started floating in the air.

Travis- WHATS HAPPENING!
Katelyn- GAH! Aphmau!

I started seeing things from in the nether. Things I shouldn't be able to see. I saw... Aaron.

He was in a from sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. If this is what is going on in the nether, at least I know he's ok. When I got a closer look I saw a book hovering in the air in front of Aaron. Wonder what that is?

Aaron looked up and saw the book. He grabbed it.

My vision went bleary, and once it came back to normal I saw a pitch black room. I looked around. Nothing.

Aph- HELLO?

Nothing came back, i started looking around again but stopped when I noticed something, or someone starting to appear out of no where. They were no fully visible. It looked like Aaron?

Aph- A-Aaron?

Aaron turned around and saw me.

Aar- Aph-Aphmau? APHMAU!

Aaron ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged back.

Aph- is this a dream, because if it is I don't want to wake up!
Aar- it's not a dream Aphmau, I touched this book and I came here. How did you get here?
Aph- I was in Enkis library and saw a book sitting on the table.
Aar- wait, you got into Enkis library?
aph- yes, if we get some items. Then we can get to the nether, and get you out!
Aar- Aphmau. I don't know how long we're going to be here for, but this could help a ton.
Aph- what?
Aar- the person who took me, it's Lily.
Aph- WHEN I GET MY HANDS OB HER!
Aar- I'm fine Aphmau, she hasn't hurt me in anyway, well besides from taking me away from you.
Aph- what if I use my magics to teleport us out of here?
Aar- It might work! But if we're in the nether, it won't.
Aph- I need to try! Give me your hand.

Aaron gave me his hand and I took a deep breathe.

Aph- if it doesn't work and you go back to Lily, just know we're coming for you. We will get you back.

I tried as hard as I could to teleport us back to the Library. I closed my eyes and after 10 seconds I opened them. I was in the library, in the floor, I started to feel light headed, I blacked out.